3- Twin?

Avery's PoV

"I'm Ivan Valentino, 45 and your father." Dad said with a small smile. I smiled back.

"Hello, sorella I'm your oldest brother Alexander Valentino, 20." The oldest said and hugged me. Well I didn't expected it atleast not from the oldest but guess he's only cold when it comes to Mafia.

"I'm this idiot's younger twin but smarter than him and the names Elijah Valentino." The second oldest said and hugged me a way too tightly. I chuckled and hugged him back. When we parted Alex smacked him.

"Derek 18." A grumpy looking boy said. Geez Jesus what got into your pants brother of mine. I mentally rolled my eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Leave this grumpy pants I'm unfortunately his twin but more better and am Carter." The boy who said about the photo not being photo shoped said with a small smile and hugged me I hugged him back and smiled.

"Dante, 16." The boy who asked me about why they should believe me said woah dude who spat into your morning coffee. Anyhow I smiled at him as well.

"Leave him sorella and just like Carter am also unfortunately his twin but better and am Camron." Another boy said with a smile and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Hello, am your twin Emilio, 15." The Last boy said and hugged me. He even cried a bit. I don't know why but I have a sudden protective feeling over him. No problem I'll make sure he stays protected as long as he's under my sight. I told him not to cry and after a few minutes he calmed down.

"Well you all already know me yet I'm Avery Valentino 15." I said with a small smile they all smiled back except Derek and Dante. Huh grumpy pants.

"Well I have a question." I said and dad nodded for me to continue.

"If Emilio Is my twin then he should be in either mom's or dad's arms but there is still a boy who looks Alex's and Lijah's age. How?" I asked.

"Sorella he's actually Blake my best friend and you are older than Emilio by 40 mins and we clicked the photo when Emilio wasn't yet born so we decided to add Blake into the picture that's why you're in mom's arms while the rest of us were surrounding you." Alex explained. I nodded.

I remembered something the letter mom wrote for them! I digged in my pocket and two letters fall I took the letter addressed to dad and gave it to him. He looked confused but took the letter.

"Actually today when I came back from school I did my daily routine and was doing a maths problem when my phone rang and it was mom she never calls me during work hour so I became worried and quickly answered her she didn't even gave me the chance to say anything she told me to go into her room and in her closet there was a drawer in which there were two letter one for you and other for me. From the other letter I knew about you all and came here and in that letter it was written to give you this letter when I reach you. She's in danger please save her." I said more like ranted but thankfully they understood and dad quickly opened the letter and put it on the table all 8 of us circled the table and started to read the letter.  

Dear Ivan

If you're reading this letter then it means Ava is with you and she's safe. I'm really really sorry for taking your princess away from you and our sons. But I had no any other option. The Russians threatened to kill our sons if I didn't leave you all with our daughter. At first I decided to ignore it but remember the attack on your car when you were returning from a mafia metting?

I got another letter the same day after you returned that they'll do much more damage than just that if I didn't do as they wanted me to do. Sorry Ivan but I had no other option rather than leaving with our princess. I never stopped loving you or our sons the oldest Alexander his twin and mama bear Elijah, my grumpy bear Derek, my softie bear Carter, my other grumpy bear Dante, my other softie bear Camron and lastly my dear Emilio.

They're our lifeline Ivan how can I stop loving them. And you, you were the one who made me believe in myself how can I stop loving you when I was the one falling for you first. And I know Ava along with our sons and you are reading this letter right now so don't worry she knows about mafia. She also knows that if I am alive or am dead then the Russian Mafia is behind this. And don't worry Ivan she's more mature than her age and also more intelligent she'll accompany you in saving me even if you say no she'll for sure find a way to help you.

Please Ivan find me soon I miss you, our sons and now even our daughter. Kids I'm sorry for taking you sister away from you but I had no any other option. I couldn't risk your lives that's why I had to  leave. I hope you can forgive me specially Derek and Dante.

Love
Isabella/Your mom