[1]

[Tom's pov]

It has been a rough time for me.. my lover..Tord Larsin just left..me..all alone..I had no one but matt and edd they were on vacation on the Philippines so i was all alone.They said they would be back after a few days..I just..just..i want to get hold by Tord..i just want to feel him..i lay on my bed crying for hours now.As if i would want to die right now i can't.I got up and went to the kitchen as my headache got a little worse.I got some water and i drank it and i went back to my room again.

[a few days later]

    I was walking to my kitchen when i felt a cloth was put in my mouth and nose making me pass out from it.But before i did pass out i had a little strength to push the person backwards and i got a bottle of smirnoff and i hit the person's head with it. Then i felt passing out now and now my body was being carried somewhere..

[a few more days later again and third person pov]

Red army soldiers were walking through the destroyed streets of england.Many of them..but whenever they see a person they pull them to their van to go back to the base even if it's an adult,teenager,child or baby.They will capture them with no hesitation.As Red Leader was in his office doing paper work when he called two of his loyal soldiers in.They walked in "Red Leader sir you needed us?" Paul said the one with the large eyebrows."Yes i called you here because I need you to get someone for me" Red Leader said.

"Who is it sir?" Patryk said and Red Leader slides a picture of him and some other people "i want you to get these 3 people bring them here with no scratch or anything.." He said as they both nodded getting the photo and leaving the office.

[patryk or pat's pov]

We were on the road now and we went to the apartment where the blue guy was and when we got to his apartment room we barged in but everything there was silent and blood..We investigated the apartment but no blue guy was there just a broken glass on the floor and blood.We suspected that something happened before my partner found a journal and we had to take it and we took some pics on the blood and the broken glass.Before leaving and going back to the base.

[later back at the base]

We knocked on Red Leader's door "come in!" Red Leader said and we went inside.We saluted and closed the door and locking it behind us."Sir we couldn't find the one sir his apartment was trashed with blood and broken glass bottles on the carpet" my partner said as i nodded.

   "How about the others?.." he said "well we had information that the two of the people were hiding in some bar to hide their identities sir" i said as he got up from his chair and walked to us "Find the blue one..make sure he is ok or you'll see your heads at the front of the base..do you hear me.." Red Leader said with a serious tone.We both nodded and saluted before leaving the room.

[with tom and his pov]

I woke up from what happened and i looked around as the room was dark.I heard footsteps coming towards me i tried to get up but i was help in a chair with ropes."Hello Tom Rosewell.." a person said as what i heard.

:]