Part 34

Jennie POV

That bitch! I will kill her!

Flashback

I was feeding Lisa when the door bell rang, Lisa was about to stand when I stop her by hurriedly run to open the door. My blood boiled when I saw Soo hee holding a tupperware of food.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She look at me with smile.

"I'm her FOR Lisa". She said emphasize the for. I was about to grab her food when she speak

"What are you doing?" She asked

"She doesn't need that and actually we're already eating and you disturb our intimate  moment" I said makes her eyebrows raise then smirk.

"Actually I'm not only here for this food, I actually here to get my shirt which I remember I forgot to get when me and Lisa had a night." She speak smirking which clearly makes my blood boiled.

She smirk on me. I'm trying to control not to slap this bitch because Lisa is still there. Imagining Lisa and Soo hee had sex, it's make my world down, imagine how Soo hee kiss Lisa lips and how she pleasures Lisa that night makes my madness come out. Your a bitch but I'm more bitch.

Pak!!

I slap her.

"Get out bitch!!"

"Lisa and I sleep with each other " she said smirking. I was about to slap her again when Lisa stop me by grabbing my arms

"Get out bitch!!" I shout trying to let go Lisa arms

"And who are you to tell me that?" Soo hee asked sarcastically

I really want to kill her when Lisa suddenly shout

"Jennie enough!!"

She talk to Soo hee calmly to make her leave. She glare at me which I glare back. After she leave. I ask Lisa. I don't know that my tears are falling. She said no, but I know she's lying. She sleep with Soo hee. I will never let that happen again.

Lisa is mine, only mine

•••
Author POV

Knock!!

Lisa flinch when she heard a knock, she's busy making an essay and she's also occupied because of Jennie and soo hee interaction last day.

When she open the door she got a sequel of hug from her friends. "I miss you monkey" rosie said while hugging Lisa tightly.

"Aish... chipmunk I can't breathe" Lisa said trying to pull out the hug while closing the door.

"Ohh come on monkey, I'm not the only one who hug you" Rosie said because Lisa confront her because of hugging her tight when the other is also hugging her.

"Why you didn't tell me that your going to visit me?" Lisa asked putting her hands on Rosie shoulder.

"We want to surprise you" Rosie said.

"Wait... where's the two and why IU is not with you?" Lisa asked Rosie

"She said she will follow us after her project, and the two is...

"Dork, why you have this?" Suelgi suddenly shout makes them turn her direction to suelgi who's holding a girl off shoulder top and skinny jeans which obviously not Lisa type of clothes.

"As far as I know this is not yours right?" Suelgi asked suspiciously.

"Wait let me" Rosie said grabbing the shirt and smell it. "It's look familiar, and the smell is...it's Jennie, this is Jennie shirt and the channel perfume is there" they all look at Lisa with shock face. "explain it Lisa" Rosie said with a serious tone