homo gay prince meets homo gay theif

Tucacas pov:

As I woke up, I looked at the clock. 11:21 AM.
'GAH! ITS 11 ALREADY? THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE TIME TO BE WAKING UP!' I sighed as I got out of bed, combing my hair with my hands, hoping it wouldn't look like a mess.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with bubble gum unicorn flavored toothpaste. I was about to come down to eat late breakfast when I suddenly heard something coming from the palaces vault.

I quickly ran into the room jamming open the door. I burst open and there was a tall, purple haired man with two cyan streaks in his hair. He was grabbing handfuls of gold, and gems from the vault and puting them into a bag. He was about to leave when I burst into the door and stopped him.

T:
HEY! YOU! Huh?? A thief?!?!
I scoffed, it wasn't the first time a theif had broken in.
I saw him shaking his head around looking for an exit.

T: Are you aware that there is a great punishment for stealing?! You know that it's a crime correct? I could send you to the dungeon right now if i wanted to!

The tall man stared at back at me. Still holding the gold in his hands. I took a minute to examine him. He looked familiar, like I'd seen him on the newspapers. I believe his name started with an r..

T: HEY!! ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO ANSWER ME?!?

He laughed, at *me*
He laughed at a star like me!

T: HOW *DARE* YOU LAUGH AT ME! I turned my head back.

He continued to just stare.

T: ANSWER ME THIS INSTANT!

(No one's pov bc I'm tired of writing in tu cacas pov)

Tsukasa then grabbed ruis neck and pushed him against the wall.
T: tell me, why are you here? Why are you stealing?

The boy stood for a moment, his cheeks were a light pink.

T: well..?

R: fufu~ fine.. I'll tell you. Promise not to tell anyone I was here?

T: depends..

R: It's because.. well,-

Guard: RUI! WE KNOW YOUR IN HERE. GET AWAY FROM THE PRINCE NOW!

R: fufu~ well, I guess I'll have to tell you later~ see you next time, prince~
Rui then jumped out of the window.

T: eh?!?!
Tsukasa ran over to the window, the thief was completely gone.
'Speaking of, When did this window get here?! I've never seen it at all,' tsukasa thought to himself

Gay princess pov cause I'm bored

The guards came running in towards me.

Guard: PRINCE TENMA! ARE YOU OK?? WHERE IS KAMISHIRO??

kamishiro..? Was that the purple haired thief??

T: kamishiro..?

Guard: yes, he's a very well known thief around the kingdom. Kamishiro rui..

The guard sighed, he took off his helmet. It was taro. Taro was a guard, toyas personal guard and butler. We were kinda close friends since their weren't many people my age that were males, besides Toya of course but he was my brother.

Ta: he's stolen many times, yet we still haven't been able to catch him.. it's hard, whenever we get close, he always manages to get away somehow.

I raised my eyebrows.

'A theif? No, he was to handsome to be a thief..' I thought to myself, or atleast I thought I thought to myself..

Ta: ahh, handsome? I mean, personally I don't find him attractive but whatever you say prince..

He giggled

Ts: WHAT?! NO I DIDNT SAY HANDSOME, AND EVEN IF I DID I WOULDVE MEANT IT AS A COMPLIMENT!! I AINT GAY.

Ta: sure, sure.. I totally believe you aren't gay..

My face turned red of embarrassment.

Ta: I don't suggest becoming close with kamishiro though. And if you do, you'd better be tricking him. It's risky for him, a thief to be friends with someone who has full access to everything.

Ts: yeah I get it...
I was slightly disappointed for some reason.

Ta: I'll leave you alone now.. I need to check on Toya. A friend of his is staying, I believe his name is akito or something? I don't know, but I think he was a crush on him. Anyways bye.

Ts: bye...

I went back to my room and started to do my makeup. I was bored as fuck.

Emo gay thiefs pov:
I jumped out of the window, leaving the prince behind, I then began to run back to my house. A small cabin in the middle of the woods. I creaked open the door to see a pink haired person with pink eyes. It was mizuki. My childhood friend.

End of chapter bc I'm lazy af :(

812 words, that's not alot but it's not bad for my first chapter on my first story (on wattpad) anyway bye gays

(Btw taro is also a gay fruit)