augh

(Orliv and rhyrus if your reading this just know it's cringe)
Tucacs pov:
Another boring day in the castle.. how wonderful... I wonder how rui's doing.. I know I can't like him but.. I was still allowed to think about him.. Right?

God, Tsukasa.. He's a thief and your a prince. Plus, your not gay, you like girls.

I went up to my vanity and carefully put on my makeup. Saki and I decided we would sneak out of the castle today, so I decided to go with a different makeup style. I picked up my eyeliner, took off the cap and then carefully placed it on my eye.. I hadn't put on eyeliner for a long time, so I was a bit worried I'd fail.

I ended up smearing my eyeliner all over my eye, cheek, and hand. Great.

Saki: Onii- chan, are you ready? Hm? You look.. A bit... What's with your makeup?? (Help me onii autocorrected to Ohio at first💀)

She was clearly hiding laughter..

Tsukasa: I- ITS NOTHING!

My cheeks started turning red from embarrassment.

S: here, ill fix it.

She grabbed the eyeliner, placing it on the side of my eye.

Gay princesses pov (Fr this time)

Onii-chan messed up his makeup, he clearly didn't know how to use it.

Ugh, he's alllwaayysss asking me for help on his makeup.. Hmmm... ah! I know, he doesn't have a disguise yet soo...

I put the eyeliner on his face, making him have wings, (no not the gacha devils don't fly wings) then I grabbed a brush and dipped it in blush

T: saki, why are you using blush? I don't need it.

S: oh, well.. I already did it.. Sorry!

T: its fine, just-

Before he could finish, I quickly grabbed the lipstick and put it on his lips. (Dont ask how she did that while he was talking)

T: s-saki!?

S: oops! I didn't know that was red lipstick! Hehe..

He frowned at me

T: you did this on purpose didn't you..

S: yep!

He sighed.

S:well... Might as well play the part!

I grabbed a white hood with a black skirt for him to wear

T: HUH? THERES NO WAY IM WEARING THAT.

S: ill tell toya AND taro that you have been crushing on kamishiro!

T: huh? What do you mean?

His face was red. (its one of those situations where someone's blushing but they don't know they are)

s: hm? I've overheard you talking to yourself about him.

T: what

He grabbed the clothes and pushed me out of his room. Seconds later he opened his door, he had put on the clothes I gave him.

T: happy?

Saki: yep! Now lets goo!!

We both climbed out of the window that was in his room, tsukasas room was on the second floor so it wasn't that far down.

Rooes pov:

Rui: soo.. What are we looking for again?

Mizuki: I'm buying more fabric and other random shit