A FRIGID DEAD-FISH

Withstanding the canons of society is always hard. Being mentally attracted to someone comes with a question of rewards, that the mentally attractive person deserves from you. Staying in society where sexuality and sex is widely and wildly discussed, succumbs youths who live more in their head than just bodies. Where aesthetics across the spectrum of humanity is redefined and redesigned everyday, it's hard for people who feel- everyone is just anatomy or its anomaly. Where, for some of us, the idea of intimacy is just mental touch and physical comfort but asking for it, comes with a payment of trading our skin.
Its when an asexual person walks to a table having vibrant mind, liberating ideology & a desirable physique; most of the others from a rather hypersexual chair fails to give them a comfort without payback. Its when an open, non-committing, but brooding person raises his/er arms to comfort you or him/herself, others can't help but undress them.
Its when people see a persuadable person, they can't imagine him/er not urging for a bodily-persuation.
We need to understand, that if world is hard for any other gender or sexual orientation, then it is equally disrespectful for an asexual person. For the ones who can be expressing everything about sex but not willing to do it. Who wants to be touched and cared but not pushed further. Who wants friendships and loveful interactions but not the inter-course. That the people who don't think sexually of others. Ones whose love language isn't just in body.
Alot of curious hullaballoo goes about educating the orientation of sexes eachday. The ones sidelined and outcasted are people who have to acknowledge a good time they had with someone with a bounty of coitus. That might ignite others but dims the asexuals- who barely might feel sexual until the sex really starts, or at times, not even then. For them, turn-ons & offs aren't about bodies but their 'will' to be with others.
Asexuality isn't discussed much, nor is it respected. It's raped and rubbished everyday, sometimes with the tags like friend-zoning or frigid- dead fishes. If love is love, then why can't it stay a metaphysical, platonic entity..