Chapter - 20

The sun rose to signify the beginning of another day

The sun rose to signify the beginning of another day. It was early morning, There is no one on the road, birds chirping here and there, trees swaying gently in the early morning wind but yn hardly enjoying the view. after meeting him, she's not in the state of mind to go home. she just drives the car were the route is taking her. She blames herself for her family suffering. This situation would not have happened if she had not slapped him that day.

When a man touches a woman without her permission, Whoever he is, she will do anything to save her chastity. She also done the same. Why some men are so cruel, why is that hard for them to admit their mistakes?, Why do they consider it a part of their self-esteem? Why some people see a woman as an object like a drug. Do they know how many women's life are ruined by them? even if a woman is touched by her husband without her consent, it is also considered as a crime. When will they know the meaning of No means no. On which day women will walk freely without fear?

Yn stopped the car on a deserted street and sat in silence. Her life was turned upside down since he showed up. Her eyes are heavy from not sleeping properly, she leans back on the car seat and closed her eyes. Her stomach rumbles with hunger. she feel sudden dizziness and fall into deep unconsciousness.

Time passed,

Ebi comes to yn house, But everyone there was stress that Yn was missing. yn left her phone in her room. They didn't know what to do. Ebi calls her close friends and tells them to look for yn. Her aunts went to see their sons and husbands at the police station. Children have gone to school. yn three sisters in laws are searching yn along with ebi. There is no peace in their mind. Time passed and she was nowhere to be found.

Yn slowly opened her eyes, her body aching from lying in one position. She looks around and she doesn't know where she is. Looking at the beating sun she feels like she has passed the morning. There was no one on that street, so she started the car. After a short distance, she asked some passers by for directions and went home.

When she went home everyone asked her many questions like where did she go and what happened "I went to look for a lawyer, nothing happened to me" she lied to everyone. "you should've inform us yn, we are searched you .You know we all are so scared that something would happen to you ? This is not right yn, next time don't do this" Her sister-in-law Aradaya said bit of anger.

"Forgive me Ara, I won't do that again" yn said She knew ara was saying that out of concern for her.

Yn went to her room and ebi followed her "Are you hiding something from me?" ebi asked. yn don't said anything and sat on the bed "we looked every advocate office yn, our friends also searched but you're nowhere, tell the truth" After asking these questions ebi came in front of yn and lift her face up, Tears are flowing from yn eyes remembering his every words "Mr.kim is behind it all ebi, He is the reason for everything that happens in my family. because of him my brother's and fathers in the jail, because of him my family lost their happiness. He is taking revenge on me by suffering my family Ebi" saying this she started sobbing little louder. Ebi panics hearing what her friend saying. "Shh,,, shh,, don't cry yn" Sitting next to her and trying to stop her from crying.