{chapter 1} The Travel

"Come on Y/n there not real" Y/b/n said over the phone.
"I don't care, I think I'm just gonna play it again" you said while placing the disk into your Xbox.
"Fine but I'm coming over" y/b/n replied.
"Ok" you said. You waited for your best friend to come over to play it with you. Once y/b/n came you both sat on the couch playing and chatting about the gang and asking questions like 'who is is the hottest gang member' and ofc you said Dutch. "Oooo lol there's a shooting star" you said.
"Oh let's wish for something" y/b/n said while closing there eyes and wishing for something. You knew exactly what you wanted to wish for, so you closed your eyes and wished. Then you both thought it was a good idea to go to bed so you did. You cleaned up the living room and then went into your bed room. "I hope we get what we wished for" y/b/n said while getting into bed.
"Yeah..." you replied while thinking about your wish.
"Y/n what's wrong?" Y/b/n asked.
"Nothing now come on let's get to bed" you said while closing your eyes.
"Ok well night" y/b/n said while closing their eyes to.
"Yeah night" you replied. In the morning you woke up and tried to stretch, but it didn't work because your arms and legs were bound together then you saw him. He's hair slicked back smoking a cigar with his fancy clothes on and of course his gold chains, it was Dutch."Holy sh#t" you whispered to yourself. You looked to your left to see y/b/n tied up as well. Dutch then cleared his throat. "Who are you and why are you here?" He asked.
'OMG my wish came true' you thought to yourself.
"Umm my name is y/n and that is my best friend y/b/n" you said in a calm voice.
"Ok and what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I don't know I just went to sleep last night then I woke up like this" you replied. "All so what year is it and where are we?" You asked.
"We're at the Heartlands and it's 1899 you didn't know that?" He asked.
"No I didn't" you say while looking around.
"Arthur untie them I don't think their a threat" Dutch said to Arthur.
"Sure" Arthur said while untying you and y/b/n. Dutch helped me up while Arthur picked up sleeping Y/b/n.
"Are they always such a deep sleeper?"  Dutch asked.
"Oh Y/b/n yeah they've always been like that" you said. You looked at your hands only, just realising they're in his hands causing you to blush. "Anyway for now you can rest in my tent while your friend sleeps in Arthur's tent, is that ok?" Dutch asked.
"Yeah that's fine"you said. Dutch lead you to his tent then closed the flaps of his tent. You laid down on his bed only now realising that you and Y/b/n were stuck in the past and might not be able to get back to 2023. You closed your eyes and tried to go to sleep but you could tell you were blushing because of Dutch. After 10 minutes of trying to sleep you finally fell asleep.
————————————————————
Authors note:
I hope y'all like this story it took me so long just to make this but so yeah I all so might delete the other Dutch one because I have kinda lost faith in it so yeah anyway byee!
From Nikkita🤍