{chapter 2} The truth

~Dutch's pov~
After I put y/n in my tent to rest I walked to where Hosea and Arthur were. I sat down and started to talk. "What do we do with them?" I asked.
"I don't know, I think we should wait until they wake up and then we'll ask them questions about them and then we'll figure out what to do with them" Hosea replied.
"That's sounds like a plan" Arthur said.
So we waited for them to wake up.

~your pov~
You opened your eyes and sat yourself up. You placed Your feet on the floor and walked outside of the tent and looked for Dutch but before you could even look for him y/b/n smashed into you.

"Woah what the f**k?!" You yelled.
"Where are we?" Y/b/n asked.
"We're in RDR2" you replied. You were scared they were going to asked how they got there but of course they did.
"How did we get here?" Y/b/n asked.
"Ummm I kinda wished for us to be taken to RDR2" you say while rubbing the back of your neck.
"You what?! Why would you do that?!" Y/b/n asked.
"Because you have a crush on Arthur and you can finally meet him" you say in a whisper.
"Ok yeah that's true but that doesn't mean we can live in 1899" Y/b/n replied.
"Yes we can, they can teach us how to live here" you replied.
"Y/n I know you wanna live here but think about our families I mean like you know how much they would freak out right?" Y/b/n asked. You thought about it for a second, then you thought of an idea. "What if we didn't tell everyone we just told Dutch and Hosea" You say.
"Tha-...wait that might actually work" Y/b/n said.

You smiled but then stopped as Dutch walked over. "Are you okay?" Dutch asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" you say.
"That's great" Dutch said. You looked around for a minute before looking back at Dutch. Dutch smiled at you and you gladly sent a smile back and then Y/b/n cleared their throat. You and Dutch looked at them. "What?" You asked.
"Y'all are to touchy" Y/b/n said.
"What? No we are not" you say.
"Umm yeah you are cause his arm is on your waist" Y/b/n said making you look down to your waist only to see Dutch's hand slipping off of your waist. Dutch stopped when he saw that you saw his arm. You look at him then smile and he smiles a bit before stopping because his name was being called by someone. "I guess that's my queue to leave" Dutch say.
"Okay well,  we'll see you later then" You say.
"Yeah anyway umm I'll see you later" Dutch says while walking away. I watched him walk away. "Girl you really weird" y/b/n said.
"What? no I'm not" you said.
"Sure you're not..." y/ b/n said. The two of you went on with your day and did chores for the gang.
————————————————-
Sorry it's been a long time since I've published anything but I'm back so be ready for more publishing!
Nikkita 🤍