❖1❖ : Whimpering

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ Red sky like blood ,clouds floating up the air it was nighttime in pentagram city demon's roaming around doing businesses.

Vox was in his broadcasting studio already finished all the works that he had to do.

" I'm finally finished! " Vox groans from his sit stretching his arms bove his head, he sighed getting up thinking he should get a drink he then started walking out of his office.

He was greeted by an imp he greeted back he slowly walk towards the elevator and exit his broadcasting station he walk to his limo and sitted he told the driver to get him to Valintino's studio, he then arrived at the studio the guards let him in (since they completely know who he is, he always comes to the studio anyway) he walk in it was filled with light's music and also dancers and sinner's we're having fun, the tv demon just rolled his eyes he walked straight to the bar he ordered a glass of whisky he took a shot ordered another one , he sighed softly he then turned his head watching the dancer and then he realized that angel dust ( the porn star )wasn't here dancing he thought that he had some clients.

Vox pov

I check my phone to see what time it is it was 10:38 pm"I should go see val", Vox thought he got up and went upstairs he was walking down the hallway to Val's office.

Until he heard a sound he froze,"do I hear...Someone... Whimpering? ".Vox murmured, he followed the sound as he was getting closer to the door he heard someone yelling... It was Val .... He picked inside his eyes widen , there stood Val with a wimp
In his right arm and angel dust on the floor ... Crying...with his four arms above his face his clothes were torn he was full with blood, and bruises. "Your nothing but a useless slut , JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!! " Val still yelling at the spider as Vox saw this Something aches in his heart,

" what is this... It...hurts.." He clinches his hand to his suit to his chest .He was also in range,As he was watching he flinch as Val tried wimping the spider again the spider
closed his eyes shut, Vox slammed the door open Val flinch he turned around to see Vox .

"VALINTINO!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THAT GOD DAMN SPIDER!!! " Vox yelled, he's eyes glow bright red he was in rage .

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
A/N: Hello reader I know
It's short but can you blame me, write in the comment on what you think of this. Thank you for reading 💕💕

Mosh✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧