❖2❖ Rage & sister

3rd Person POV:

Valintino froze at the sight of Vox " V-Vox what a-are you doing here?" Val stuttered

" I'll ask you, " Vox said pointing his fingers towards the spider " What the HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THAT SPIDER!!?? ".

"Oh... It's nothing you don't have to worry about that. Hehe.. " the moth demon said in a low voice. The room feels heavy the moth demon froze standing at his feet his body was shivering. His throat was sour he couldn't say a word.

__________________________________________________________________

Angel's POV:

'What the fucking Lucifer is happening?' 'What is Vox doing here!? The room feels heavy!!'

I stared at Valintino who is frozen in his feet, I then look at Vox who was glowing red in his eyes.

__________________________________________________________________

3rd person's POV:

Vox walked over to angel who was staring at him with a confused look he took off his coat and wrapped it around the spider then he helped the spider demon to stand the moth demon just stared at them blinking. After a couple of seconds, he spoke.

"Vox" the tv turned his head to stare at the moth demon "What," hissed dangerously, the moth demon flinch but shrugged it off.

"Vox that's my employee and his not yours he's mine, "Val told Vox.

"So" Vox replied pulling the spider closer and tightening his grip because he doesn't want to let him go.

"He's mine vox I own his contract and his soul" the moth demon Confermend

"What if I bought his contract then?" Asked Vox.

"Can you really? You should know that I'm a hard type when it comes to this," Val stated with a smug on his face. But the TV demon won't give up that easily, a smirk across the TV demon knowing he was going to make Val's face priceless.

"Hmmm, okay," raising up his hands  to surrender, Val still has a smug on his face but a little wider. He thought he had won.
HAH! Think again!! Vox smirked, which made Val confused.

"Fine,I surrender then, I actually wanted to tell you that I found your sister (I made some changes, and yes, Val has a sister whom he has been searching for ever since he came to hell. Since he wasn't very successful, he made a favor to Vox to help him find his long-lost sister), but nevermind," the TV demon said playfully, which made Val widen his eyes and have a look of disbelief on his face.

'Priceless.' Vox thought.

"W-what you found her?"Val asked shocked

"Yep,i did but since y–"

"You can have angels contract" Val interrupted.

"Good" healding out his hand "Do we have a deal"

Without hesitation Val shakes the hand "DEAL"  blue and pink smoke came, and sealed the deal.

_______________________________________________________________
Vox POV:

We went to Val's office, Val searching for the contract .

"Here" he handed the contract. "Good,here also" I handed a flash drive

"It has all the information of your sister & and address " I said.

"Thanks Vox"

"Well that's all over then where going now, let's go angel" angel nodded "good bye Val"

" good bye Vox good bye also angel cakes"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
532 words

Thanks for reading and also thanks for voting spiderlilly19