𝒊. those rich fuckboys

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏 ✿ 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

"Charlotte, please call me Carlos!" asked Mister Sanchez as he placed her three large suitcases in the boot of the luxury car parked outside Almería airport.

The sun was burning Charlotte's skin and she silently cursed herself for not having taken enough sun cream. Her milky skin was very sensitive to ultraviolet rays.

She took her place next to Carlos Sanchez, her best friend's father, in the huge black sedan. She felt like a Hollywood star. She had a feeling this was going to be the best summer of her life.

She'd been surprised when Azul's parents had invited her to spend the summer with them. As if it weren't enough, she was moving to Barcelona with them at the start of the new school year. Charlotte is part of a so-called school exchange. A year in Spain before returning to her family in London.

Last year, Azul had spent her exchange year with the Lovelaces trying to adapt to the London rain. So it was only natural that the Sanchez family suggested Charlotte spend the year with them. As far as the vacation was concerned, it was just a way of thanking her for taking such good care of their daughter.

Charlotte couldn't refuse. What could be better than evenings on the beach in the company of her best friend? What's more, their vacation spot was more like a huge villa than a simple campsite.

The Sanchezes' employer, wealthy businessman William Leister, immediately agreed to take Charlotte in. Carlos and Isabel did an excellent job during the summer, and Mr. Leister could only thank them by agreeing to let the British girl live under his roof. He loved having life in his house.

Houses, each more incredible than the last, paraded before his eyes. The inhabitants exuded wealth but remained simple. The blonde noticed a group of young people, dressed simply in bathing suits and shorts. She could hardly wait to arrive at her destination.

Finally, when the sedan stopped in front of a black gate with gold detailing, Charlotte couldn't help but widen her eyes. She knew the Leisters were rich, but not that rich. As she passed through the gate, she saw a fountain standing proudly in the middle of the courtyard. The vegetation was trimmed to the millimetre, impressing the young woman.

In front of the villa entrance, standing on a marble staircase, were Azul and her mother, and the famous William Leister. Charlotte couldn't believe that all these people were waiting for one person. Her.

Charlotte hurried out of the car. She was in such a hurry to catch up with Azul, visit the villa and pack up her things.

She wasted no time in running into Azul's arms, who hugged her tightly. Both girls were smiling from ear to ear.