𝒊𝒊. beach party

-

-

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 ✿ 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

The sun was high in the sky, despite the late afternoon, casting its warm rays over the sandy beach. Azul was comfortably seated on her towel, the parasol at her side allowing her to read her book without blinding herself. Charlotte stood at the edge of the sea, feeling the gentle tickle of the waves as they washed over her bare legs. She twirled around, letting out a light laugh that mingled with the salty sea breeze. She had missed the beach so much. She felt in her element. It was a perfect summer's day and Charlotte was determined to make the most of it.

Azul had announced to her, when she had first set foot on the warm sand, that she had organized a small party on the beach to celebrate her arrival. Charlotte was reluctant at first. She didn't know anyone here and didn't want to intrude on an already-formed group of friends. Azul reassured her that her friends were looking forward to meeting her.

After an hour, Charlotte decided to get out of the waves. She used the technique the children used, bending lower and lower so as never to get her shoulders out of the salt water. The result was that she ended up almost crawling on the sand. The setting was magnificent and the blonde never wanted to leave.

She joined Azul, who had just finished her chapter. Charlotte reached into her matching bikini bag and pulled out her phone. She quickly checked the time, then sent a photo of the beach to her mother. Mrs. Lovelace was a photo enthusiast. She had an impressive collection of photographs featuring Charlotte and her little brother.

Azul smiled at her, then took an ice cream from the cooler she had carefully brought back. She handed it to Charlotte, who took it and thanked her. She was so hungry after her swim.

"Jenna and Lion will be here soon. That is, if Lion can decide which pair of shorts he's going to put on." Azul explained, drinking from her water bottle filled with water and ice cubes.

The beach was gradually emptying. Families with small children had slipped away to prepare the little ones properly. All that remained were the youngsters who wanted to have some fun. Charlotte took a flowing pink mini-dress from her bag and slipped it over her wrung-out swimsuit. She then applied soothing cream to her arms and shoulders to soothe her skin after the intense effort of absorbing ultraviolet rays. With great difficulty, she untangled her ponytail from the elastic band. She then brushed it energetically. She wanted to make a good impression on Azul's friends.

Twenty minutes later, Jenna and Lion finally arrived at the place where the two friends were sitting. Jenna was a tall brunette with gorgeous curls and an infectious smile. Lion, on the other hand, had a matte complexion and frizzy hair. Charlotte found them an instant match. It was obvious from looking at them that they were made for each other. To her surprise, Jenna leaned over to give her a welcoming hug, while Lion gave her a check. She felt so warmly welcomed.