Who is she?

3rd P O V

When Fire truck 97 returns to the station, Jason is awake, and has started to cry.

"Jason, Jason what's wrong?" Andy asks shaking Jason a little.

"That.. That Girl was so beautiful, what if she's dead?" Jason whispers crying more than he should.

"She's okay Jase. I promise." Andy whispers trying to calm Jason.

"But..but what if she's not?" Jason replies sadly.

"Come on, I'll take you to the hospital so you can see her okay?" Andy suggests ,helping Jason off the floor.

"O-okay" Jason says sniffling.

They walk to Matt.

Matt's on the phone.

"Don't tell me how to run my damn fire station!" Matt yells.

"I'd like to see you train some of my men."

"I don't like the way your applying that my firefighters are trash"

"Look dumbass, if I didnt know how the fuck to train these guys I wouldn't have become the head Chief and station master would I?!"

"Well, one firefighter got stuck in the house, and the smarts of Andy Biersack and Johnny Christ. He wouldn't have made it out, Jason saved the girls life for Christ's sakes!"

"Well you can fuck off and leave these boys alone! If if ever see you or hear about you doing anything to them. I'll take the damn fireaxe to you myself, and there won't be a damn trace!"

"Well then GOOD BYE!" Matt yells throwing his phone against the wall.

He turns around calm.

"Hey Andy, Jason how much did you hear and how long have you been there?" Matt asks with a lighthearted laugh.

"We heard it all cheif what's going on?" Andy asks with a serious smile, and a small laugh.

"Oh just some dumbfuck insulting the crew that's all. Whats up? You're never normally with Jason" matt says giving Jason a hard smack on the shoulder.

Jason laughs.

"Can I take Jason to see the girl he saved? " andy asks.

"Of course, be back by 10 tonight OK." Matt says with a smile.

"Sure" Jason and Andy replies.

They get in Jason's Black Truck and start driving.

Jason puts in the Avenged Sevenfold CD he has,.

"Of my god this is old. " Jason says laughing.

"Back in early high school, I was their roadie. Alongside my twin brother Matt Berry" Jason says remembering his old times.

"What happened to A7X?" Andy asks.

"Oh they just all got into firefighting, nothing really they are still a band, they just don't tour." Jason replies.

As they Get to the hospital, Jason watches all the paramedics run about.

He smiles.

Jason goes to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here to see...." He pauses.

"Andy I don't know her name" Jaosn says looking over to Andy,

"Are you that firefighter that saved a girl from the burning house, that collapsed?" She asks Jason.

"Yes , I am.." Jason says with a deep smile.

"Thank you Mr. Berry, and Mr.Biersack for getting him out. Tell Mr.Seward I said thanks and the whole squad" she says smiling.

"Can do" Andy says with a smile.

The receptionist takes them to the room the doctors are in with the girl.

Jason gets sad.

"Is she okay?" Jason whispers to the head doctor.

"She's in a coma, we are not sure if she will live yet. There's a 75% chance she won't. I'm sorry." Doctor Marise says to Jason.

"Oh my god" Jason says tearing up.

Andy hugs him.

"Its okay Jason," Andy says calmly.

The doctors set the clipboard down with her information down and run to another room fastly.

Jason grabs the clipboard.

Name: Amber Lou-Ann Abell.
Parent(s):Dan Abell and an unknown woman.
Birth hospital: Huntington Beach Hospital.
Siblings: None Confined.
Family: Unknown.
DOB: 10-5-1977.
Notes:Amber is In critical state, Dan Abell is requesting imedient treatment, Also Station 3 Fire truck 97, Jason Berry, of Huntington Beach saved her life.

Jason looks to Amber.

"Amber Abell. " is all Jason says looking to Andy.

"its Dan the Bodys Daughter." Andy says smiling.

Jason walks to the girl.

"Amber." He whispers,

She shifts a little under the Anesthetic.

"Mister Berry" she whispers weakly.