* °Kibujitsi Muzan -²° *

° no

° no.² °

*°°*

"It's going to be a very long night, I'm sure you'll be exhausted by the end of it. But, this is the end of your human life y/n, the end to our constant game of running and chasing. Instead, this is the start of our now eternal and undying existence, together"

He flicked his wrist towards the corner of the room, and the male behind her followed it, dragging the two to stand out the way.

"Keep a tight hold of her Kokushibo, but be gentle, she's only a delicate flower after all"

Y/n turned her head quickly towards the man that was holding her, now knowing his name, and prepared to beg in hopes the male will take mercy and let her family go. However, instantly y/n tried to pull away and screamed in fright at the sight of the man's face. Before, she hadn't seen it due to the dim lighting, but now she could see it fully; six unblinking eyes stared down at her blankly, bloodshot with yellow irises. But Kokushibo seemed unfazed by her reaction, and held her steadily in his arms, tightening his grip dangerously in warning of her lashing out.

"What the hell even are you people?! You ugly fucking creeps!", Y/n continued to squirm in the man's grip, loosing her mind at the events that were unfolding. The girl felt she was going crazy, but she had definitely just seen a man with six eyes.

"Y/nnn!", Doumas whiney voice could be heard from the other end of the room, "That's not very nice!"

Muzan rolled his eyes when the blonde male spoke up, loosing his patience. Together, with y/n's obvious refusal and fear towards him, along with his irritable Kizuki, he decided to began what he had planned.

"Let us start with the youngest perhaps? It'll be the least I can do for their fragile minds"

This caught y/n's attention immediately, distracting the girl from the spider eyed man behind her, "W-wait, what do you mean? What are you planning?! I thought you wanted me, just ignore them please!", The girl teary eyed girl begged, "Whatever your planning, just do it to me! They're only children, they haven't done anything!"

"Oh y/n, but it'll be the most merciful. And although I would love to hear their crying for help throughout the entire night, it would only distress you my dear", Muzan cooed, though it sounded more like a tease as he smiled through his sadistic words.

"Akaza", he look towards the bedroom entrance, where the pink haired man had been stood watching the encounter, "Bring in the smallest"

"NO-!", Y/n to choked out before a large hand cupped over her mouth. Already it was hard to breathe but now she was starting to see white dots and flashing lights as she hyperventilated.

The crying from the bedroom became louder as Akaza stepped in, and y/n could hear her siblings try their best to protect one another. She hoped that Diachi and Himme had woken up now as the boy would definitely do his best to fight off the male.