Chapter two~ Trust

~Bays point of view~

I looked at the pregnancy test and Slowly sat down.

Me: I'm not pregnant.

Emmett signs: Oh... That's good, right?

Me: Yeah, I guess

I was kind of disappointed and I think Emmett was too. I somewhat wanted to have a baby with Emmett. Oh well, we are still 17. Being teen parents will be hard for both of us. I'm not ready to have a child. I'm still kinda disappointed though.

~Emmetts point of view~

I am really upset that Bay isn't pregnant. I love her and I want to have a life with her. I think it's for the best though. We are only 17 so you know. The image of me and Bay as teen parents is scary too. We sat down against a tree and slowly fell asleep. About 2 hours at 7:00, we woke up and headed out to breakfast. After we ate, Bay and I went for a walk. We were out until noon then I brought Bay home.

~Bays point of view~

Emmett and I fell asleep against a tree and slept for 2 hours. He brought me out to breakfast once we woke up then we went for a walk around the area. We were walking around for about an hour before we finally found a bench to sit and relax on. We started kissing which led to us making out. I heard footsteps getting closer. My name being called over and over. "Bay, Bay, hello, Bay?" I recognized the voice of who was calling me.

Me: Tank?

Tank: Bay what the heck are you doing making out with your ex-boyfriend?

Me: Tank, you are an amazing guy and I love you for that. It's just, we never.....clicked. I care about you and I think there is a perfect girl out there for you. I know there is. She will be into the same things as you, love what you do, and loves and cares for you. I think that we aren't meant to be. I hope we can still be friends.

Tank: So you made out with Emmett before you broke up with me? Really?

Me: Tank, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.......

Tank cut me off before I could finish my sentence

Tank: No no, it's fine. I'm not gonna chase after a girl who obviously was never mine. So it's fine. Live your life, be happy, I don't care. Just leave me alone. Bye

Me: Tank, come on

Emmett signs: What just happened?

~Emmetts point of view~

Tank saw me and Bay kissing on the streets. He freaked out. I don't know what was going on. Bay and Tank were talking too fast and I couldn't read their lips. Tank left after a couple minutes of going back and forth with each other.

Me: What just happened?

Bay signs: I may have forgotten to break up with Tank before we went out in public as a couple.* fake chuckle*

Me~ What! You said you broke up with him 3 days ago.

Bay signing~ I'm sorry but I couldn't. Can you just take me home now?

Me~ I can't believe you! Let's just go.

Bay and I rode off without saying another word. When we got to the Kennishes she got off, put her helmet away, then left. No goodbye, no kiss, no hug, nothing. I felf really bad bit she didn't tell me. I can't believe her.