Chapter three~ Secrets

~Bays point of view~

Emmett dropped me off at my house after we went to breakfast and took a walk. I told him a couple days ago that i would break up with Tank but i guess i forgot. Now because i was so absentminded, Emmett is pissed off with me. I need to text him. I got my phone and opened up his contact.

Me: Hey. Im so sorry about lying to you. Tank was going through so much and i didn't want to hurt him like you did ,me. I love you and i didn't mean to upset you.

Emmett: Im just mad that you kept from me that you didn't tell him. Especially about us! I had to see you guys fight.i didn't like that. I love you too i just don't want to see you get hurt.

Me: thank you for your concern but i am strong and can stick up for myself. Okay?

Emmett: Yeah. I've got it.Can you come over right now? For like, the night.

Me: Yeah. I will be over in 10 minutes.

~Emmetts point of view~

Bay just texted me that she will be here in 10 minutes. Crap. I don't have time to set anything up or get ready. I went to my room and made my bed then I went into the kitchen and started making food. I just made a pizza for us to share while we watched a movie on the couch. My mom was in New York for buisness and Travis and I had the house to ourselves. I went into my room and changed. I walked into the kitchen and took the pizza out of the oven. As soon as I took the pizza out, I turned around and saw the lights flashing. That was Bay ringing the doorbell. I went to the cabinet to get some plates and then i opened the door for Bay.

Bay: Hey

Me: Hey

Bay: Why did you want me to come over?

Me: Well, my mom is gone for buisness and Travis is gone at a party with Mary Beth and is staying at her place for the night.

Bay: Annnnd....

Me: I want you to stay the night here. I made pizza and picked out the perfect movie.

Bay: Umm okay. I didn't bring anything.

Me: you can just wear one of my shirts and we have extra toothbrushes.

Bay: And for bed?

Me: There is Travis's bed or..... Mine.

~Bays point of view~

Emmett wanted us to sleep together. It's not like we haven't before and im not surprised that he wants to, its just that what if Melody came home early or Travis?

Me: I will probably sleep in Travis's room.

Emmett: Why?

Me: Melody could come home early and see us together.

Emmett: She won't. I promise

Me: Okay, fine

Emmett brought me to the kitchen and we got pizza and root beer. We went to the couch and popped in a movie. Emmett wouldn't tell me what it was but as we watched it, i got the idea of what it was. We finnished our pizza and started kissing. We got deeper and deeper into it as the movie was playing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his room. He set me down on his bed and started taking his jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt. I pulled my shirt over my head full of curls and threw it on the floor. We started kissing again. I felt so good inside and i could tell that so did Emmett. We stopped for a minute and i took off my boots and leggings and Emmett unzipped his pants. I pushed Emmetts back onto the bed and got on top of him. We continued kissing. I ran my hands through his reddish brown hair and his hands were running up and down my back. All of a sudden i feel Emmett start to unhook my bra. I stopped and hesitated for a second then i pulled my arms out. He took my bra and dropped it on the ground. Our chests were touching and it felt so right. We rolled over and now i was against the bed. I moved my hands down to his waist and pulled his boxers down. He did the same to me and pulled my underwear off. We got under the covers and by now we were both naked in Emmetts bed. I love him.