3- The Test

A: i think I'm ready to do the next level as well, kira.
Axl lends a small kiss to Kira's forehead while pushing Kira's bangs back. He boops him on the nose before putting his clothes back on and walking out.

Two Days later, Axl experiences weirder things going with his body. Mood swings, fatigue, peeing over so often, he had to pee during the show. Constant cravings, terrible terrible headaches, stomachaches, and his neck and shoulders being as itchy as ever. Axl denies what hes experiencing is as "Drug Withdrawal".  One day he puts on a mask and glasses and walks into a Walgreens. Grabs a couple pregnancy tests and the conversation with the cashier follows.
A: Just these.
C: Oooh, these for your girlfriend?
A: we can call it **that**. Nothing out of the ordinary.
C: Just 7 Pregnancy tests? Goes out to XX.XX
Axl then pays and runs off.
Axl is confused, and takes the packaging off and pees on it.

"Positive. FUCK."
Slash hears this and walks in to Axl, butt facing the door, in all its glory. Pants hella down. As axl looks back, he accidentally shows the test, slash sees its positive.
"You know what... Im not gonna say shit. Fuck this, im out." Slash walks out, Axl as red as a tomato.

That's what Axl will be doing for 8 months. He walks down the street, finds Kira again. He taps him on the shoulder, kira looking behind.
A: "I'm..."
K: "What? spit it out already."
A: "I'm.... Pregnant.
K: "WHAT?!?!"
A: "Shhhhsshhhh. Keep it down."
K: "you're pregnant? why didn't you tell me?"
A: "i just found out man."
K: "what do we do? Do we kill the baby? Do we keep it? What in gods name will happen?"
A: "We're keeping it. No matter the pain, I'm keeping my baby."
K: "i want it dead."
A: "NO!"
K: "WELL I DON'T WANT THE BABY!!!"
Newspapers riled up with glee.
Newspapers with the words: "AXL ROSE PREGNANT WITH MORIOH MANS BABY" led the streets. In the RV. Chaos was the only thing existing.
Slash: "YOU'RE PREGNANT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?"
I: "MOTHERFUCKER, HES PREGNANT??!?!?!"
Slash: "BEEN THIS, BITCH!" **slash shows him the newspaper**
Izzy: "YOOOOOOOOO DUDE YOURE PREGNANT?!"
Axl: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS YOU SLUTS!"
Slash: "YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOU AND WE'RE THE SLUTS?"
Axl rose screams out the world's loudest scream before telling everyone to SHUT UP.