I

Jamie's POV

"Harry stop with that wand before I fucking break it!" I whisper exclaiming, rubbing my eyes from a burning light sensation waking me. We hear a toilet flush causing him to quickly fake sleeping, I let out a sigh of relief thinking he has actually gone to sleep this time. I turn around to go to sleep, my bed facing the wall. I hear heavy footsteps and our door opens revealing who I can only assume is Uncle Vernon. Ass hole. He flicks on the lights causing Spots my cat to meow and hiss at him from the foot of my bed. He ignores the cat's antics and shuts the door.

As soon as i hear harry begin to move i throw one of my decoration pillows at him causing him to grunt, "Ow! Jamie why did you do that?" He asks, throwing the pillow back at me. I quickly catch it and give him a death glare. "You should try out for quidditch" he quips causing me to roll my eyes. He quickly goes back under his covers wand in hand and chants "Lumos Maxima!" quietly causing me to groan and turn over to try to go back to sleep. After a blinding light erupts the whole room i groan accepting the fact i won't be sleeping tonight.

However Vernon quickly re-enters the room moments before we both go back to faking sleep. He flicks the light on before quickly turning it off and leaving realising we are both 'asleep'. "Harry James Potter Don't.You.Dare" I whisper very quickly causing him to smile before taking off his glasses and going to sleep. I grin and close my eyes feeling Spots sleeping against my leg purring softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry!" "Jamie!" "Harry!" Aunt Petunia scolds through the bell ringing multiple times. "Open the door!" She rushes causing me to walk to the door and open it. I'm met with an umbrella to my face and my 'aunt' Marge, her dog and Vernon walking in soaking from the rain. "Uncle Vernon?" I ask softly "Me and Harry need you to sign a form for us" I say my hands shaking while unfolding the crumbled piece of paper in my hands. "What is it?" He asks distracted by taking off his coat. "N-Nothing. School s-stuff" I stutter nervously, following him into the living / dining room. "Later perhaps if you behave.." He brushes off entering the living room "Y-yes sir" I mumble meeting my 'aunts' gaze "Oh, so you lot are still her are ya?" She asks, Harry appearing behind me, him in a blue shirt and black trousers while I'm in a slim black dress with cropped sleeves. "Yes M-mam" I say nervously and him with a rudish "Yes". "Don't say yes in that ungrateful way" She says sternly to Harry, handing her dog's lead to aunt Petunia. "Damn good of my brother to keep ya" She says referring to us causing me to take a small step back as she walked to stand beside Vernon. "They'd be straight to an orphanage if they'd been dumped on my doorstep" She remarked not to quietly to Vernon.

We hear a laugh from Dudley as he is watching T.V causing her face to immediately light upon and face him with open arms, "Is that my Dudders? Is that my little Neefy-pooh?" She beams giving him a hug from behind and plant kisses all over my forehead causing me to face Harry and make a puking face causing him to smile and shake his head jokingly signalling for me to stop before I get in trouble. "Give us a kiss.Come on. up, up." she signals to the dog completely unaware Dudley isn't listening and instead stuffing his gob while his eyes are glued to the television. "Take Marge's suitcase upstairs" Vernon demands his hands gesturing upstairs. I nod before going to the hall to grab it, Harry following quickly behind.

"A week!" I exclaim furiously, trying to drag the suitcase up the stairs "A week with that- that cow!" I whisper annoyed. Harry hummed in agreement before lifting the bottom of the suitcase to help me carry it upstairs.

~~~~~~~~

As 'we' sit around to eat dinner, Dudley is focused on the television while porking out on this plate while i merely pick at my food since I've never had a huge appetite which Hermione would usually scold me for, complaining that i'll 'wither away if I dont eat'. I smile at the thought of her words. I zone back in to see Marge lowering her plate to the dog before cooing "Finish that off for Mummy. Good boy, rippy rooh". "Can i tempt you Marge?" Vernon asks bringing over for what i presume to be alcohol."Just a small one" she nods "Excellent nosh,Petunia" She continues. As i walk around collecting the plates before giving most of my food to Dudley, Marge snaps her fingers at me to pick up the plate the dog has. I simply nod. "A bit more" She gestures towards the glass of alcohol. "Usually just a fry up with me, what with 12 dogs" She brags as I reach to try get the plate, the dog growls at me, revealing some of its teeth, causing me to shriek lightly, before reaching down to get it with a flushed face."Just a bit more.That's a boy" She says towards the alcohol before me rolling my eyes and walking away.