II

"I- uh, i don't know" Harry stated, walking at a quick pace. I grunt as I speed up to him. We walk until we reach a park and at this point I can barely breathe due to Harry's desire not to slow down. I mean, can I blame him? We both loathe our relatives. "Come" Harry says walking towards the kerb. As we sat I rummaged quickly through the jacket I had put on over my dress when we were leaving the Dursleys.

As I feel the smooth plastic of my Inhaler in my pocket I quickly take it out,  remove the cap quickly and shake it before finally taking two deep exhales. I put the inhaler away as I feel my breathing return to normality. "You okay?" Harry asks, his eyes following my hands as I put the inhaler in my pocket. "Yeah" I pant slowly, "Just walked a bit t-too fast" I say with a genuine smile to show that i actually am okay and not just saying that so he won't worry like he has before.

Suddenly I feel a shiver up my spine, causing me to rub my arms.Then the lamp post starts to flicker causing me and Harry to simultaneously look up at it. Then when the lamp stops flickering the swings & round-a-bout  in the park behind us start swaying,spinning and squeaking. "What the actual fuck" I whisper, I feel a hand on my arm causing me to flinch, but i quickly realise its Harry's causing me to immediately relax. I hear growling from across the road and look over just to see a big dog. I try to speak. But nothing comes out. I start frantically tapping Harry trying to get him to look at the dog "What!" He finally snaps looking over to me, in which I lift a shaky finger to the dog. He slowly stands up, me following suit due to my grip on his sleeve. It bears it teeth at us causing me to tighten my grip as i feel a tear well up slowly in my eye. It starts barking causing Harry to take out his wand in a panic, and me to take a quick step back.... causing both me and Harry to fall.

We look to our left, hearing honking? Suddenly a blue bus becomes visible with 'knight bus' written on the top of the windshield, the text was a glowing white. The bus stops in front of us revealing a man with some type of uniform. He slowly unravels a piece of paper "Welcome to the Knight Bus emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and i will be your conductor this evening." He says, putting the piece of paper in his front pocket. He glances ahead before looking down, "What you's doing down there?" He asks confused, "We fell over" Harry stated, looking down at the ground, "What you fall over for?" He asks,confused as ever "We didn't do it on purpose" Harry said getting up. I quickly stood off and brushed myself off before quickly picking up my inhaler that fell out of my pocket, and putting it back in. "Well come on then" He states gesturing for us to get into the bus. "Let's not wait for the grass to grow." He states leaning up against the bus. Me and Harry gather belongings and get onto the bus.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

~~~~~~

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I mumble as I step off the bus, "Never again" I whisper following Harry into the leaky cauldron. "Jamie?" Harry asks,turning to face me. "Hm?" "Have you ever heard of Sirius Black?" He asks, his features in a curious state. "The name sounds familiar but I don't know where from, Why?" I asked. "Just the picture of him in the daily prophet that's all." He trails off, entering the pub. 

As we enter the pub I look around curiously. There's a man reading a book while using magic to stir something in a mug. Someone is wiping a table with a cloth. We are led to a flight of stairs, and as we go up them the man who led us informed us that we are in rooms 11 and 12. Harry is brought into a room where hedwig is while the man who i learned is named tom shows me to mine.

"Spots!" I exclaim seeing my cat snuggled up on a small bed. He raises his head before walking over to me and brushing his body up against my legs. "I missed you!" I coo, bending over to rub his head softly, earning purrs from the american wirehair. "Right smart cat you have" Tom spoke again, "Arrived about 20 minutes ago, meowing away and scratching our door." I laughed at this as Harry walked into my room. "They found Marge" He mumbled looking at me. I snorted as I stood back up, spots now resting in my arms. "We aren't in trouble thank god, and the minister got us our school books." He said, sighing of relief. "Minister? As in the Minister of magic Cornelius Fudge?" I ask my eyes widening. He nods. "Bloody hell" I whisper. "Well i think its time you two get some rest, after all you both need to be up bright and early for the train tomorrow" Tom speaks up, leading Harry out of the room.