Photographer

It was morning already. you felt a wierd but pleasnt warm air at the back of your head, and then it cliked. You rembered what happened a night prior, and that tom remained with you the whole night . Flashbacks hit you and couldn't help but breath hard but fast in the same time, with tears falling from your eyes. Tom felt that you were panicking and put his hand over your stomach and kissed the back of your neck whispering softly in your ears that its going to be ok. You blushed so hard and remebered what he told you, making you blushing harder

You looked at the clock and it was already 9:30. *fuck. Georg should come home anytime soon.* you whispered softly trying to slide from toms arm but he pulled you closer to him murmuring something. *Tom, come on. get up please. *why Y/nickname, you dont like it?* he said in that sweet german accent that turned you on so bad.... *belive me, i do. but its late and i honestly wont hear the end of it from Georg if we dont get up*  *fine.. c'mon*

You turned to face tom and just gazed in eachother for 3 seconds before getting up to go to the bathroom. You went to your bedroom's bathroom while tom went to the bathroom at the end of the hallway. You got undressed, seeing all the scars that hector left on you and tears started flowing down your red cheeks. * oh shit.... uhm.. breath in,breath out. 1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. good that worked for a while* you got dressed really casual, putting deodorant and parfume because you couldn't bring yourself to take a shower. You went down the stairs and saw bill staying at the table. *oh... hey bae, how are you feeling?* bill said with a concerned face. * goodmorning bill, i am better but my whole body hurts*  *you poor thing... lets wait for georg to comeback and i will go buy you some pills, okay?*  *mhm* was all that you could say. Bill sat down next to you and caressed your back slowly so it wouldn't hurt. *knock knock*   *O HELL NO YOU AIN'T BACK* bill screamed while tom ran down with a fucking knife. They opened the door and it was just Georg standing scared and confused. *GUYS! ITS ME. why the fuck are you running in my house with a damn knife, AND WHY ARE YOU HERE AT 10 AM?*  *oh my god.. thank god it was you, and to answer you question you have to come in and sitdown.*    * hey georg* you and tom said at the same time.  Georg sat down next to you. * come on guys. tell me what the hell happened here?!*  * well... last night, Hector tried to r#pe y/n... he forcefully enered the house and took y/n down, but luckly enough, tom was here before things elevated*  Georgs eyes widened while his eyes got red almost let out a tear.  he tried to say something but words wouldn't come out. He hugged you like it was the last time he would ever see you in this lifetime. *i knew that mother fucker was a trashy pice of shit. did he do anything else to you?!*  * well, yes. he got drunk a lot and hit me a lot while he was drunk*  Georg was stunned.  *WHERE IS THAT MOTHERFUCKER*  *he is tied in a forest far far away* *oh my god guys. i dont even know what to say outside of being thankful for you 2 being here, cuz i dont even want to imagine what would've happened if you guys weren't here*  *we ourself are grateful that we were here* tom said with pain in his voice.  You all just stared with pain in your eyes at eachother. 

*guys... i have to get going, i am going to be late for work*  you said standing up from your seat.   *oh hell no. after all that happened? no. you are not going to work today. are you out of your mind?!* Georg said revolted and concerned   * But...*  *no buts. you are staying here, with us this 3 days that are left of this week that you have to work, call your boss, tell him that you cant come for work because of personal reasons and thats it*  bill said backing georg up. You went to grab you phone. you argued with your boss for a bit, then he droped the ideea of you not coming to work and you hung up. 

All 4 off you ate icecream and binge watched "family guy" all day until the late hours of the day. *okay guys, time to go to sleep now, its like 3 AM. * you said with a sleepy voice. *okay guys, you heard the lady! ho hop now* tom said loud and clear.  *okay okay but where do we all sleep?!*   *glad you asked dear bill. Georg sleeps in his room, i am sleeping in my room, tom in the guest room next my room and,  and bill in the guestroom next to the downstairs bathroom, next to georgs room* you say pround of yourself  *thats sounds really fair* tom said happy. *i agree, now lets go* Every one went to their rooms.