Chapter 1 U-20

In the VIP section of the U-20s game sat a sleeping teal eyed girl, not having a care in the world or paying attention to the match that was happening right in front of her. Her dark hair was braided in one giant braid along with a light brown beret complimenting it. She wore jean shorts and a light sweater as well. Itoshi Rei was her name, the little sister of the infamous Itoshi brothers. She already made a name for herself, not in soccer but in competitive fighting instead! She was one of the top and youngest fighters in all of Japan, only being 15! But other than that, she isn't as well known compared to her brothers which is exactly what she would have preferred. But why was she here? To support her brothers of course! But also another reason too......

"Rei, are you really going to nap in the middle of the game? I mean your brothers are in there, don't you wanna see them at least?" Tama worryingly said. Tama is Rei's best friend ever since grade school and is someone who Rei trusts more than anyone, even her own family.

She crosses her arms and leans into Tama, "Hmmm naww. When you already know what the outcome of stuff is going to happen, you might as well just take a nap. It's just like watching a movie you already watched, you know? So what's the point?"

Rei's bright teal eyes were incredibly special and had a great sense of detail to things. She had something called "hyper-metavision". Her eyes were constantly collecting information and expanding her understanding of what's happening around to determine the most accurate outcome for her or around her. Even with the most basic understanding of her surroundings, she can expand it to whatever is the most likely outcome or find the best course of action for her. This ability is the main reason why she made it so far but also why she's here.

"Predicting this and predicting that is such an eyesore, literally. But it makes those old guys happy when I get it right, I guess....."

Another reason why she's here in the first place is to predict matches for people to bet on. Her prediction is 99.9% accurate which makes her a valuable asset for people to take advantage of her for bids. They invite her, she predicts the outcome and tells them her answer. The team wins, and they get a lot of money. Simple.

She mostly just rejects these sorts of offers because she feels like she's always being used to cheat, but this match was different. It was against the U-20 and Blue Lock 11 after all! So this was bound to be awesome and different for a change. Plus, the offer for coming was great! Having a free all you can eat snacks and VIP seats, but she was mostly in on it for the snacks tbh.

"Welp, goodnight Tama. Tell me when it's over or something..." laying over three VIP seats(yes she requested 3 specifically to sleep in) she immediately fell asleep........... Until

*SMACK*