Rei's profile

Inspiration from the bllk bible.

Itoshi Rei

Itoshi Rei

Birthday: April 11

Age: 15(1st yr of HS)

Birthplace: Kanagawa-ken

Family: Mom, Dad, older brother, older brother, me

Height: 177cm(5,9)

Blood type: B

Teams you played before: I never played soccer.

Nickname: Underlashes junior junior, lady of Rei(order, command and auspecies), baby genius, girl with infinite possibilities.

Dominant foot: right foot

Players you like: Riko-sensei!(my teacher)

Motto: even if you fail at least you tried and that's ok

Food you like: anything sweet! Pastries are my favourite tho

Food you dislike: unripe fruit

BEST companion for rice: katsuuuuu with lots of sauce! It tastes divine!

Hobbies: drawing and going to cafes

Seasons you like: spring, it's so pretty when it comes!

Music you like: anything from Fujii Kaze

Movie you like: Into the Spider Verse( the visuals make my brain explode! In a good way)

Manga you like: Baki( it exaggerates but it's funny)

Character colour: pure white

Animals you like: Shoebill bird (they look so scary but they're actually nice and adorable!)

Subjects your good at: all

Something that'll make you happy: hanging out with my friends and family and eating good food.

Something that'll make you sad: People ridiculing me for small things.

Sleeptime: good day(10hr) or no sleep

Where'd you first wash in the shower: what are you a pervert???

Mushroom or bamboo shoot?: why can't I have both?

The first time you received a confession?: When I was in the 5th grade someone went up to me and confessed to me but I thought it was a joke so I rejected it.

Last years valentines: over 10

What have you cried about recently: there was a movie where an animal died in, I cried so hard( I'm very emotional)

Until what age did you stop receiving presents from Santa?: 11 (my brothers stopped receiving them but I didn't)

What presents you asked Santa for?: snacks

What you would do on the last day of earth: telling my enemies to piss off and to go to hell

What would you do with 100 million yen?: Go to all the 3 starred Michelin restaurants.

How you spend your day off: Eating my favourite sweets while drawing.