Chapter 2

A ball hit her face.

"OMG REI ARE YOU ALRIGHT???"

" AGH! Owwwww"

Falling down from her seats, she quickly covered her bleeding nose with her hands desperately trying to stop the blood. Tama raced towards her, trying her best to help her bleeding friend.

"HEY, NUMBER 11! YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH WHERE YOU KICK. APOLOGISE TO HER RIGHT NOW!"

"Wh- who did that?......."

"Huh?! Um Rei, I think you should worry about your face... rather than whoever hit you.... We should really get you help too."

".........You don't get it Tama, I said, WHO DID IT!?" Rei's aura became much darker and harsher all of a sudden.

"I just want to know who did it! This could change everything if I knew...
Everything....." she mumbled

Tama just stood there, confused, and not knowing what to make with this information. What did she mean by "change everything"? Who knows at this point really.... Her priority right now is to make her feel better.

Then Rei's view was quickly filled with a shirt saying #11, Isagi Yoichi.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!" The blue eyed man stared frantically at her, trying to help with her situation.

Rei hears him mumbling curses and insults to himself about how badly he miscalculated his shot was, which softens her a bit. She always had a soft side for people like him and he was nice too and not being a jerk about it.

"Naw it's fine really-"

"What do you mean Rei???? He hit you in the face, so at least you should punch him or something!!??"

"Tama..... I said... it's ok. So that means the situation is okay, okay?" A cold and threatening stare was all it took for Tama to get the message to shut up at that moment.

"Isagi Yoichi, right? I've heard some interesting things about you from that ugly fat dude over there" she pointed at the platform at the top where the business associates and betters were.

Though she is kind hearted and polite the majority of the time, the Itoshi blood in her can come out with people she doesn't like.

"I'm Rei, Itoshi Rei, and before you talk about the abominations of my older brothers, I want to tell you a couple of things"

"But your face it's-"

"I don't give a damn about my face right now. What I'm most interested in is how you did THAT and give me details!"

"Hitting you in the face?" Confused, he thought for a moment. " I just made a huge mistake, that's all really..."

"EXACTLY! Your mistake changed everything! It threw off my prediction by a huge margin... No... Completely off! That's an extremely hard feat you just did and it could change everything. You see, mistakes carve the way for success and you just carved yourself a huge chunk of that path!"

She quickly got up and went up towards the railing and started yelling

"HEY! Referee dude! Let me kick that ball!"

The referee, obviously confused about what's going on, didn't know how to respond to that. I mean, was she even allowed to do this??? The answer is: Yes she could, it's in her contract for being there! Written there, it says she could do whatever she pleases as long as it doesn't cause physical harm to anyone, which she's technically not doing. But she just snatches the ball and makes a run for it.

By then, her nose stopped bleeding. But now she was starting to get hyped up. If she predicted that this would've happened, then she would have simply just moved and never gotten hit. But no, this new outcome threw her off. No one was able to throw her off that much or even go past her predictions, but this... Well this changes everything~

People started to notice that this "random" girl wasn't so random after all. I mean her under lashes and teal eyes say everything about her. The Blue Lockers especially took a keen interest in her because Rin NEVER mentioned having a little sister, just his brother. So they just stare at him like:

"🤨🤨🤨?"

But soon a certain ugly, narcissistic monk that doesn't deserve to be there in the first place, speaks up.
"WAIT A MINUTE! You're Rei?! Like the child prodigy in the martial arts world? I heard you were part of that incident a couple of months ago right? Didn't people die or something?

"......." No reply, just a stare. Absolutely dead silent with Rei's smile slowly disappearing and was left with a piercing glare. Some things aren't just best talked about at the moment......

Then they noticed the bandages on her hands and partially her legs too. What exactly happened to this poor girl? But then the older Itoshi quickly barged in.

"Why aren't you in the hospital????!"

"Oiya oiya?~ well....

THE HOSPITAL SUCKS ASS!!!! THE FOOD SUCKS, IT'S BORING AND I WANTED TO GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! BUT THE NURSES ARE ALWAYS ON MY ASS"

Panting a little bit and slightly embarrassed about her little tantrum.

*Sighhhh*

"Meh anyways, you know guys are going to lose the match right?"

"????"

"Ya too bad, too sad, but you could change that. You can think of this as a thank you gift for making me experience something different for a change and also so I can see the absolute terror on that ugly fat dude's face, HAH!" But before she could kick, she was soon interrupted by a certain blue eyed boy, Isagi of course.

"Wait! You have to tell me how exactly I can win!" His proud stance and determination in his eyes made her kinda pity him.

" Hehehe I dunno myself, but I will say this: Just trust your instincts!" She waved both of her hands.

As quickly as she finished talking, the ball was already sent flying miles away.