2. Meeting his parents.

Naruto was training hard. He knew to survive in supernatural world, he had to be strong. And he had to be strong, if he wanted to help his friends.

Rias had taken her peerage to human world to join a school named Kuoh Academy. It was actually run by Sitri, one of the fellow devil house and Gremory. Kiba was studying elsewhere, since the school was currently all girls. Naruto didn't want to study, so he gave an excuse, that was wanting to study with Rias. He thought, since he wasn't allowed to go to all girl school, he didn't have to worry about his human education.

Oh! How wrong was he. On the other side, Rias and Sona was negotiating with their parents to change Kuoh academy to co-ed. Ofcourse Naruto didn't knew about it, and was in for a surprise.

Naruto had learnt many things from supernatural world, but there were only some of things he was truly fascinated with.
One of such thing was a Sacred Gear. It was a concept, that came close to being a jinchuriki and so Naruto somewhat understood it. Naruto had researched it, with some help from Ajuka and was surprised to learn that he could easily create his own Sacred gear, using fuinjutsu he learned from the forbidden scroll. The Hakke-fuin, that was also used to seal the fox in him, was strong like that. He was looking forward to create a Sacred gear of his own. He just didn't want to imprison someone without their will, nor did he wanted to steal someone else power for his cause.

Speaking of fox, Naruto had reached an agreement with it. Currently Kurama, as Naruto had learnt the true name of the fox was, didn't desire to be free. He was currently comfortable inside the seal. Kurama had read Naruto's mind and can respect him for not turning out like many others even after so many bad things happening to him. Similarily, Naruto understood Kurama's pain of being feared and imprisoned for his power.

Naruto had recently turned 15. In two years, since he came here, he had learnt nearly everything on the scroll with help of his shadow clones.

VACCUM RELEASE, WOOD RELEASE AND FUINJUTSU were some things that quickly gained his attention. He still wasn't pro-efficient in fire and lightning release as he didn't practise the elemental manipulation training for them. He just learnt the handsigns and made his shadow clones practise the techniques for 100 of times.

Currently, Naruto knew nearly 60 techniques from all elements and his kekkei genkai Mokuton.
And to make sure, he improved them he would use them everyday. Ofcourse he would empty his immense reserves while doing so and Kurama had to supply him with his own chakra so he could keep running. Though being a devil had somehow heightened Naruto's regeneration and he would gain his entire reserve back in small time.

"Kage bunshin no Jutsu" Naruto called out as 60 clones stood next to him.

They started separating in group of 15, 5, 2, 9, 8, 5, 4 and 12

The first group that was of 15 started their hand signs...

"Fuuton: Ditoppa (great breakthrough)" The clone blew out burst of strong wind from his mouth.

"Fuuton: Repusho (gale palm)" The clone stretched out his palm and wind of high pressure was directed towards the direction of palm.

"Fuuton: Fuuchuutuyuu (levitation)" The clone manipulated wind to levitate a rock present in training area.

"Fuuton: Spiraling wind ball" A ball of concentrated wind tore through nearby rocks.

"Fuuton: Renkūdan(drilling air bullet)" The clone shot out a condensed mass of wind, size of a brick in high speed.

"Fuuton: Fusajin-no jutsu (dust wind technique)" A layer of inflammable dust covered the whole area.

"Futton: Kaze no Yaiba (blade of wind)" The clone burst out a strong gust of air. He then used his hand to manipulate the wind in numerous blades.