'Shower me into the same realm'- Deftones

Katya's POV:
I woke up to my alarm sound going off, I quickly rolled over to turn it off. It read 9am.

"UGHHH I don't wanna get up yet.." I said, not ready to get up and start packing to move to another country.

My mom found a job in Germany and it pays really good money but I'm going to have to leave all my friends and family that live here, in Lithuania. My mom has always been a travel-obsessed woman, I'm happy for her and all but I'm not happy about the fact I have to keep making new lives in different places while I just started to get comfortable in the country i just moved to.

I get up and start to get ready. I take some grey sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt and some comfy socks since I'm going to be on a plane for a little while.

After I'm finished changing I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I'm done I just stare into my reflection for a good 2 minutes before snapping out of it, *i'm so tired* I thought to myself.

I start to pack for about 2 hours with no break. "Finally I'm done."  I say as I plop down on the mattress.

"KATYA ARE YOU FINISHED PACKING? WE HAVE TO GO NOW, COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I hear my mom yell. "COMING!" I yell back replying.

I cant believe it, just looking at the bare walls of my room where all my old posters were. All the memories in this room gone once again.

I go downstairs with my luggage and hop into my mom's car and we drive off to the airport.

TIME SKIP- after the flight

Me and my mom got off the plane a few minutes after it landed heading towards the airport building.

We pass through the crowded areas to get our luggage from the baggage carousel then we get into a taxi and go to our new neighbourhood.

As I stare outside the window looking at the street I live on i notice that it looks very homey and modern.

"Are you excited to see our new house?"  My mom asks me, I turn my head to look at her and see a smile on her face. Returning the smile as I say "Kind of .. I'm just hoping I can become friends with the neighbours so I'm not a loner for a good while."

She nods her head in understandment then the taxi car stops. My mom opens the car door so I open mine thinking that we are already at our new house.

As I get out of the taxi I look at the house infront of us, "It's so pretty"  I tell my mom. "I know! I can't wait to see the inside." I smile at her and walk to the boot of the taxi to get our luggage out and start to put it inside the house.

As I'm almost done getting the luggage and boxes I go outside to the car to see if my mom needed any help with the last bit of stuff we have to put inside the house.

I spot a guy outside his house that's infront of mine.

He has blonde and brunette dreads, clothes that are a few sizes way too big and a big cap that's kind of to the side on his head. He's also wearing an arm band. *he's kinda cute..* I thought to myself but then my mom started walking towards the door so I move out of the way for her and looked back at the boy but he was gone.

I went back inside and went upstairs to my new room. It's much bigger than my old one and has a big bed frame in the middle of it.

I didn't like the position of the bed so I pushed it towards the wall so it could be in the corner.

I had way more space in the middle of my room now.

I start to unpack everything and put everything where I wanted it to be and stuck up some led lights too. By the time I was finished unpacking it was 2am.

I was kinda tired but then I realised my mom would be sleeping by now and I wanted to have a little smoke before I go to sleep, so I quietly got out of my room and went downstairs to find my moms bag.

Once I found it I carefully opened it to steal a cigarette and a lighter and quietly but quickly went back up to my room.

I closed the door and went up to the window and opened it.

I started lighting my cigarette and took a long inhale. I was half done when i saw someone in the window across the street.

I took a closer look at it was the boy from earlier on today, he was opening his window and had a cigarette in his hand then I saw a spark or fire as he lit his smoke.

I took another drag of my cigarette before he saw me. We made eye contact and he waved a little, smirking. I waved back while taking another drag of my smoke while he did too.

We just smoked together for a few minutes until I was finished mine and flung it a bit further from the front garden.

I start to go back inside my room and I was about to shut the window the guy with dreads was changing his shirt.

I stood there out of shock but he was really fit.  I could see his back muscles and it was actually kind of hot. I kept staring until he turned around smiling at me with his teeth showing a bit, I didn't realise he saw me staring until he stuck his head out the window and winked at me.

I quickly shut my window and closed the curtains. I've never been more embarrassed in my life "Oh. My. God." I quickly ran to my bed and screamed into my pillow because I was so embarrassed of myself.

*Why the fuck did I keep staring at him changing oh my god he's gonna think you're an absolute freak.. A STALKER!* i thought to myself.

I took a sip of my water that was on my nightstand and tried to fall asleep trying not to think about what just happened.

Author's note:
Oh my god guys this is my first time ever writing a story like ever so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me feedback on how this part was and tell me if I should write less or more🙏  I don't know how often I will be updating the stories so don't get mad at me😥

ALSO bold and italics is someone speaking lithuanian, bold is someone speaking german, *italics* is someone thinking and bold and underline is someone speaking russian just so you know 🤭🤞💋