'And you dont seem to understand.' - Bôa

I wake up the next day, the clock read 2:16pm.

"Jesus, i shouldn't of went to bed so late." You mumble to yourself, struggling to get up out of bed.

You walk over to your wardrobe to grab a pair of baggy jeans, an oversized tee, a few necklaces from your vanity, and some bracelets.

*outfit idea*

You quickly assemble your outfit and put it on then go over to your bathroom to do your daily routine and brush your teeth.

You leave your hair down and head downstairs to see that your mom isn't home.

*i literally never get to see her at all anymore.* You thought to yourself, bummed out because you dont talk to your mom that often anymore.

You decide that you're gonna text Bill and see if he wants to hangout today because you had nothing to do at all.

You
hey bill! wanna hangout today? i've nothing to do pls i'm so bored

Bill
hey katya :) of course i wanna hangout! i'm so bored too, i'll come to your house in like 10 mins if that's ok?

You
yess that's ok obvi! i'll see u in ten then! :)

Bill
byeee see ya later!

You
byeee!

You grab a snack from the pantry and run upstairs back into your room and patiently wait for Bill to come. About 10 minutes passes and you hear a knock of your front door so you run downstairs and open it.

"Hey Bill! Come in." You say, moving out of the way to let Bill inside.

"Hi Katya! I'm so glad you asked me to hangout i swear i was gonna die from boredom." He says.

"Me too! Let's go upstairs." You reply heading up the stairs to your room after closing the front door.

You both head into your room and shit the door behind you then start chatting about random things.

"Omg wanna have a picnic in a park?" You ask excitedly.

"OMG YES!" Bill replies happily.

"Let's grab some snacks from my pantry." You say quickly getting up and grabbing everything you need for the picnic like a big blanket to sit on, a bag to put all the snacks and stuff in, cigarettes and a lighter, and a camera.