twenty eight | one truth at a time

TW: Smut (yes, again)

AN: hey! look who's back👀 did you miss me;))) ?

you guys can choose to skip the first section of the part only if you don't like reading sexual scenes.

A strong weight around my middle made it impossible for me to wiggle around. I tried twisting my face when I realised the pillow I was sleeping on was extremely hard yet surprisingly gentle at the same time. My legs remained immovable, also plastered down by a similar weight, making me numb.

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open and I blinked, trying to make out my surroundings. The first thing I saw as soon as I opened my eyes was a curtained entrance. A black curtain draped the doorway to what I assumed was the balcony but even with the hindrance, soft sunlight poured into the room through the little slit where the curtain hadn't been closed properly.

In a swift moment, events from the previous night started to pour in. My cheeks heated in rememberance of the crude way Kyst spoke to me and touched me and brought me to edge. Wait. Had I passed out in his arms yesterday after I came so hard, I could barely breathe?

And then I realised. The weight under my head wasn't my pillow but Kyst's biceps and it was because of his muscles that contracted in his sleep that I found them to be firm and soft. I was sleeping on my side with Kyst's arm wrapped possessively around my middle, his fingers splayed under the shirt, on the bare skin on my stomach. His shirt. I realised with horror that the shirt that would usually reach uptill my thigh had rode to my waist and I was completely naked down.

Just then, a breeze wheezed past the curtain and the cold air nipped at my most private part, as if reminding me of the ministrations yesterday. An ache throbbed between my legs but it heightened when I felt a pressure on it.

I swallowed a gasp at how Kyst had one of his legs under both of mine and another one thrust between both of my legs. He had changed into his sweatpants and his clothed thigh brushed against the sensitive area between my legs. No matter how much I tried, the ache didn't soothe and there was no way of clenching my thighs since they were seperated by his so slowly, almost unnoticeably I rocked my hips, in a round, torturous rhythm.

Sweat broke out on the back of my neck the more I slid up and down on his thigh, creating a delicious friction. A wordless gasp permeated the air when my bare clit brushed against his clothed knee and I jerked back into his chest, my head thrown on his shoulder.

Increasing my tempo, I grabbed onto his forearm, riding faster, getting closer, closer, so freaking close, when the pressure from under me was gone in an instant. No!!!!

A delicious ache took hold of me when Kyst pulled his leg and shoved his fingers from my stomach to my pussy and cupped me, his deep, husky voice setting my body on fire. “You better fucking be awake and entirely aware of what you were doing right now or I swear to fuck. . . .”