Odd x reader(Digital)

This is the very first time I have ever used him or any of the character in a fanfic before so forgive me if anyone is ooc. Also very first code lyoko fanfic ever.

—————————————————————————-

"Hello!" You shout in hopes someone would hear. Wandering around the desert sector as you did. After a while of doing so something nicks you in the side. Looking over you see 3 crabs. You Gulped and then break out into a run.

Right at that moment, you fall through something that looked like water. At Last, you black out but when you wake up all you see is a... Tower? You head inside and the floor lights up.

~~~~

The floor pulses below Odd's feet. "Do you guys feel that?" "What do you think." says Ulrick irritation clear in his voice. "This way." says Aelita motioning for us to follow. Our vehicles appear and we all jump on. "Its in the desert sector guys." we hear Jeremie's voice.

Once in the desert sector we follow the pulsations only to come upon, 2 megatanks, and 4 blocks. Flying over on his hoverboard Odd begins to shoot a megatank but to no avail it was to fast protecting its week point.

~~~~

You walked around the so called tower until you are knocked to the ground by a girl with pink hair. Her eyes seemed to be wide when she saw you. She seemed so familiar to you yet you thought you didn't know her. "Who are you?" She asked. "I don't know." you reply. She gets off you but right when she does; a boy with blond hair that has a purple strip in it. "Aelita wha... Who's that?" he asks. "I don't know Odd but she was in here before me." she replies.

"I have to deactivate the tower though." Aelita says as she floats up. 'So... How did you end up here?" Odd asks. I quickly explained. After that he actually came over hugged me and said that he would protect me. Aelita came down from the upper platform only to facepalm.

"Odd are you flirting again?" Jeremie said. "What was that?" you say as you fall backwards off the platform but before you fell off all you felt was a hand on yours. Opening your eyes all you see are odds eyes. He pulls you onto your feet standing up. All you two do is stand there looking into each other's eyes. That was until a certain someone cleared their throat.

~Later~

"Jereime..." odd was interrupted by him being shot. The next to be shot was Aelita and then you. When that happened everything had went black. When you opened your eyes what you saw was everything was different. When you were getting up you saw how different your hands looked. Then, when you made it to your standing position you heard Odd's voice. Looking up...

~~~~~

If you want a part two ask below.