Odd x reader (Digital) part 2

Here it is at last; A part two. Sorry if other characters are ooc. Remember I have not seen Evolution or anything after. Also keep in mind I haven't watched the show in forever. Also Netflix got rid of it. ;( Sorry short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stepping out of the scanner you see the girl from Lyoko. Her L/S H/C locks hung from her S/C head. She rubbes her head. "Where am I?" she asks while looking around. You walk up to her and say with a smile, "Welcome to earth." She looks at you confused. You giggle a bit to yourself.

~

You pout as odd laughs at you. He soon stops laughing and helps you out of the scanner. As you step out of the scanner you trip and fall into his arms and knocking him to the ground. It was a very embarrassing position with you lips so close to his and a blush dusted you cheeks. "Um odd what are you doing?" You hear male's voice. "I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Odd panics. 

~

"Really?" Ulrick raises a brow. The H/C haired girl gets up quickly as do you. Jeremie steps over to the girl "Who are you?" he asks. "I don't recall." she replies. Later, in the lab Jeremie  types away at the keyboard. The H/C girl sits on the floor looking around at the room. After a few moments Jeremie yells, "There it is." You walk over to him, "Found what?" He then points to the H/C girl. "Her name is Y/N and she is a spirit of lyoko." He says. "A spirit of lyoko" you question him. "A spirit of lyoko. Someone who helped test the supercomputer and one of the first to step foot in lyoko." 

~

You listen in on the conversation and all you heard was, "Her name is Y/N. Spirit of Lyoko." The blond boy looks back to the screen and says as he looks at a document, "There were five others but they vanished. France Hopper was searching for her until..." "We all know that" a brown haired boy interrupted. As they talk you begin drawing circles on the ground with your pointer finger. You started bouncing your head as you did so. It was as if you had music in your ears. You hum a familiar toon. After a bit it broke out into a whistle. You began to sing (Y/F/S) softly and quietly. As you sing you fail to notice the 5 sets of eyes on you.

~~~~~

Hey guys I'm gong to stop this here. I admit I never expected to have so many people read this book. I have decided to make this book a giant odd x reader because I hadn't relized it before. I had made a longer story. So when I feel like it the tittle of this book will be changed. The cover as well.

Also for thouse of  you who requested something other than odd I'm sorry I tried to wright with the other charaters and relized I had nothing and this has been like this for a long while.

So if you have any questions go a head and ask.