01) 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened."    - Mal; Descendants 1

Aria and her best friend Ben walked over to where Mal (Ben's girlfriend) was being bombarded by the paparazzi.  Aria and Ben have been friends since they were born. Aria is a couple of months ahead (3 to be exact) and she doesn't let him forget it.

"Okay. All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." Ben says as he and Aria finally make it over to Mal.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" some random paparazzi asked

"Alright, that's enough," Aria says whilst The Fairy Godmother walks up.

"Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing."  Fairy Godmother says  quieting all the reporters.

As the reporters kept trying to get at least one question in, Fairy Godmother keeps shushing them. Which made Aria laugh inside. Finally, the reporters got the hint and walked away.

"Mal. Ben. Aria. " Fairy Godmother nodded as she walked away

"Fairy Godmother" Aria, Ben, and Mal all said together.

Mal let a breath. Aria turned around to look at her and Ben.

"Don't pay any attention to them" Aria said as she smiled at her.

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?" Mal said as she looked at Aria

"I know. I know. You know, maybe we should do something. We should go somewhere. Get away." Ben exclaimed as he started Mal

"You guys really should get away" Aria looked at Ben. Mal agreed.

"You know, what do-- We have a council meeting. We're so late!" Ben said to Aria and Mal.

Ben tried to kiss Mal but Evie and Winter walked up. It was kind of weird seeing them be best friends because of who their parents are ( Evil Queen and Snow White). But I guess there are more like step-aunt and step-niece.

"If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay? Hi. Let's go. Let's go." Evie said as Winter grabbed Mal's hand to pull her away.

"Bye Ben and Aria," All three girls left together.

"Bye"

"We better hurry" Aria and Ben walked away.

- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎

- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎. 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚒𝚕.  𝚃𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚍'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗.  𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚄𝚖𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝?
-𝓥𝓲𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓪

ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: