prologue: The Collision part 1

Tempest verse pov

3rd person pov

It has been a a few hundred years since rimuru has become supreme deity. He/she now has no enemy. In fact even if he/she did have an enemy he/she would be no threat at all.

His/Her kingdom tempest has become the biggest kingdom in the world. He/She has also achieved his/her dream of world peace. A world without any discrimination and people and monsters living together.

In the royal castle of tempest there is an office with a woman/man Inside it. His/Her name is Rimuru Tempest. The leader of tempest. He/She was currently doing paper work.

(Rimuru: It has been a few hundred years since I became supreme deity. I gained every single omni trait . But I gave my Omniscience to Ciel cuz I hate spoilers . Also my nation has thrived and my dream has come true.now im only facing my greatest nemesis... PAPERWORK!)

Rimuru:Hahhhhh.... This is so boring! Tiring too...

<Rimuru: Hey Ciel can't you just do it for me?>

<Ciel:No master.>

<rimuru: meanie...>

<Ciel: Says the guy who killed countless amounts of people.>

<rimuru: OOOF!>

<Rimuru: tch.>

<Ciel: Master can't you fix that lazy ass of your's?>

<Rimuru : OOOOOF! another strike...>

<Rimuru: Ciel didn't you keep saying that you are a part of my soul? if so you should do this paperwork for me.>

<Ciel: no>

<Rimuru: Why???>

<Ciel: Just no als-

*BOOOM*

*Ciel goes to human form*

Ciel: Tch.

Rimuru: why do I feel like that explosion stopped a huge roast? Also Ciel why are you in you're human form?

Ciel: no reason.

Rimuru :Tell me!Also what was that huge explosion?

Ciel: it was nothing.

<VOTW:Alert. Two universes have crashed into the universe.>

Rimuru: VOTW says otherwise.

Ciel: hmph.

Rimuru: Why are you pouting?

*Knock Knock*

Rimuru : you can enter

souei : Rimuru-sama we just found two portals leading to two universes.

(rimuru: as expected of souei and his team.)

Rimuru: what are the names of the universes?

souei: naruto and demon slayer verse.

rimuru: naruto and demon slayer verse huh. WAIT! Aren't those famous manga from my world?

rimuru: Ciel remove mine,veldora's,milim's, and ramiris' memory of them.

Ciel:yes .... done.

*SMASH*
*Door breaks*
*sliding*

Veldora: Rimuru my eternal friend! Did you just say manga?

rimuru:bruh, did you really destroyed a door made with the most expensive materials for that?