Chapter 2

I look confused at my sister. "Assasins?" I repeat. "Yes. I heard one of our rival kingdoms wants me dead. There already has been an attempt, "she answers. We walk through the hallway. "When?" "A week ago. I have a few suspicions of those who are disguised in the palace. I need them to be dead," she stops walking and waits for an answer. "Elysia... I don't know if I can do that. I'm not killing innocent people, "I state. "But I will kill them for you if you are completely sure," I add.

Valarian walks behind us, silently listening to our conversation. "Alright then. I will give you the names I know sure of. They need to die of natural circumstances so the real villain doesn't suspect I know, "Elysia says. I nod my head. "Give me a name," I demand. My sister says nothing but hands me a realistic drawing of a man that I've seen before. He stood in the throne room. "I need him dead."
The darkness in her voice is undeniable. "If you kill him, I give you a reward," she adds. I close my eyes and concentrate on the face she showed me. The dark hair, his nice body as well. My mind twirls around in the castle till I find him in a matter of seconds. Then, a wave of energy goes through my veins, and the man drops dead on the ground a couple of rooms away. I open my eyes again.

"It's done."
"Good. Follow me, and I will get you an amazing surprise, "she says.
I can't help but feel the excitement and curiosity. My sister doesn't give me much presents, mostly because she is selfish and full of pride.

We walk back to the throne room. Almost everyone one is gone, except for three handsome men.

"These are Raheem..." She pionts at the first man. He has a tall, lean figure with piercing amber eyes that hold a glimmer of mischief. His dark, spike hair falls messing around his face. He is one word: beautiful.
"...Khaled." The second guy has tousled blond hair and an infectious grin that lights up his face.
"And lastly, Amun." Muscles ripple beneath his tanned skin as evidence of hard work endured with dignity. Also, he has scars from the whips he had. He must be or has been a slave...

When my sister stops talking, I look at her confused, not sure what the meaning is of this. "Nice to meet you?" I say not too sure. The three just bow their head a little as a sign of respect. "What's this?" I ask quietly. "[Name], this is my gift to you. I figured that you perhaps would like a little entertainment while you stay here, "she says. As soon as I hear her say 'entertainment', a blush spreads my cheek. "These are your... whores?" I ask. "No, absolutely not!" She states.
"Raheem practically volunteered as soon as he heard about you, as has Khaled. And well, Amun belongs to my harem, but I've never done anything to him yet, "she explains. "You're a gentle person, I'm sure Amun wouldn't mind."

I look stunned at the 'reward'. She wants me to have sex with these men? Not gonna lie. They are handsome, but this is... unexpected. "Uh-... t-thanks?" Elysia grins at me. "I remember very well when we're little, you adored looking at men, even more than I do. Yet I'm here with a harem full of men, and you're a... virgin. I believe..."
"Well, I have been busy the last few years," I reply, embarrassed.

Ruling a kingdom isn't normally easy, but the kingdom I conquered completely didn't care about the people. I had been very busy giving people enough food and free the slaves after ten years of working. Ten years was enough for me. So, eventually, I think that most people didn't care that I took the throne, and I think some even are relieved.

"Take a look," Elysia encourages. I step forward to the three men. All of them have nice figures and attractive faces. The slave barely looks me in the eyes, I can feel his aura : fear and sadness, mostly. I feel pity for him, I hate when people are afraid of me.

But crap... I already forgot his name. "What was your name, again?" I ask. "Amun, mistress," he replies.

Amun...

I turn to my sister and nod my head in approval.
.

.

.
The sun sets, showing the most beautiful warm colors over the horizon. "Goodnight, sister. May the gods give you good dreams, "she says. "Goodnight, Elysia," I reply.

Lysander is already gone to his room, which leaves me with four men. I turn to the three men. "I won't force any of you in my bed, just so you know," I say and turn to Valarian. "I need you to do something for me," I say. "I'll do anything you ask of me," Valarian says. "There are traitors among these walls. I need you to find out as soon as possible, "I say. "What about you?" "I'll be fine."
"Are you sure? You have uhm... No protection?" We both look at the balcony of my room. This place knows apparently no windows. "I know. Just go, "I say. "Alright, my queen," he says and walks out of my room.

I want to undress myself to sleep in something more comfortable, but I can feel eyes watching me. Before I can ask them to turn around, the first one comes up to me. Raheem, his name was I remember. His black hair is beautiful. "I can help," he suggested. I get it warm. He is basically suggesting undressing me. "I-uhh. I-I don't think t-that is un-unnecessary." I could slap myself for the stuttering. "Nonsense," says another voice. It's the blond, I'm basically trapped between them. I don't know if I'm excited or scared. Perhaps both...
I can feel his hand on my dress. His soft hands touching my skin make my desire only stronger. Suddenly, his hands slip to my neck in a loving way. I quickly pull away.

"Too forward?"
He grins wickedly while he asks. "I think I do it myself." My hands are shaking, and I'm sure my face would be red as a tomato.

After I made sure they turned around and I'm in my nightgown, I crawled in bed, hoping to have a peaceful night sleep...

________________________________

Love intrest unlocked:

-Raheem
-Amun
-Khaled