Chapter 66

After Dr left. They went inside. Reemi looked at Vaishnavi with a pout. Vaishnavi patted the bed beside her. Sumedh made Reem sit.

Reem (pointing at wireless): Mama...

Mallika: Teri maa and mama ko sath me bimar hona tha.

Reem nodded.

Sumedh: Tera papa teri maa ka dhayan hi nahi rakhta tha na. Mami to mamu ko tang karti hi hai.

Reem (frown): Naa... Papa, meee.

Vaishnavi: Sirf iska papa hi nahi. Reemi bhi mera bahut dhayan rakhti thi. Hai na Bache? Dono rakhte the mera dhayan.

Reem wobbles her head.

Abhishek: Or jo dusri line Avneet ke liye boli. Vo Avneet ke samne bolna. Ek dum sahi answer mil jayega.

Sumedh punched Abhishek on the shoulder.

Abhishek (mumbling): Sher ke muh me hath dala nahi jata but bolna hai.

Vaishnavi opens her arm. Reem crawls towards her. She hugs Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi (wrapping her free arm around Reem): Sambhal ke. Vahan pain hai na.

Reem snuggled on her shoulder. Vaishnavi pecked her cheek. Mallika smiled at them.

Reem: Maa...

Vaishnavi: Hmm?

Reem (looking at Vaishnavi): Av... U (I love you)

Vaishnavi: I love you too Gudiya...

Reem (giggles): Eee!!!

Abhishek who was pretending to be busy arguing with Sumedh. He silently clicked Reem and Vaishnavi's pic.

Skips to 5 days later...

After 5days. It was evening time. Everyone was in Vaishnavi's room except Sumedh. He was in Siddharth's room, helping him in changing. After 5 days. Finally, Siddharth got permission and he can visit Vaishnavi's room now.

These 5 days. They both were craving to see each other. When they got to know they are twins at first it was difficult for them to accept the truth but now it is even more difficult for them to be at a distance from each other, especially after surgery. Now they want to meet with each other, be with each other, spend time, know about each other, and make memories. Because of strict bed rest. They were in different rooms and were not allowed to go step out of bed but finally, Siddharth can go now. Vaishnavi isn't aware of the same.

Sumedh helped Siddharth and they walked out of his room. Before entering, Sumedh was about to knock it but Siddharth directly opened the door.

They walked in. Vaishnavi who was busy with Avneet saw them. She smiled widely looking at Siddharth.

Abhishek quickly took the chair. Siddharth sat on it. Abhishek kept the pillow on his back.

Siddharth (holding Vaishnavi's hand): Tu theek hai?

Vaishnavi nodded with a smile. He moved towards her, hugging her. Vaishnavi was nervous at first but hugged him back.

Reem (angrily): Maa... Naa Mama.

Siddharth looked at jealous and possessive Reem. He giggles.

Siddharth: Nahi to... Ye to meri vaishu hai.

Reem looked at Abhishek.

Abhishek: Aese kaise? Vaishu to meri and Reemi ki hai. Hum dono se pehle mili thi vo.

Reem (progressively): Haa mama... Eemi, papa, no mama.

Avneet chuckled.

Reem (looking at Avneet): Maa...

Avneet: Dekh Vaishu Reemi ki maa hai?

Reem nodded.

Avneet: Vaise hi Mama ki behan hai.

Reem (glaring at Avneet): Naa...

Sumedh (laughing): Ye to Avneet against ho gayi vo bhi first time.

Avneet stomped his feet.

Avneet: Band karo apni hihihi...

Mallika (cheering Avneet): Once more Avnee...

Sumedh sulk. Mallika teases him showing her tongue.

Reem (irritated): Sshhhh!!!!

Abhishek: Chup karo sab. Yaha itni important baat chal rahi hai. Tum logo ko faltu me ladna hai. Or final Vaishu meri and Reemi ki hai.

Reem: Haa paa...

She glared at Siddharth who was still hugging her.

Siddharth (looking at Reem): Arey! Reemi bhi jealous nahi hoti thi mujhe koi bhai bhulaye to. Tu to apni maa se bhi do kadam aage hai.

Voice: Haan to? Mujhe pata hota the bhai sirf mere hai but usko pata hai na Vaishu di hum sab ki hai. Bhai sab se ladte rahete the but di ko hum sab pyaar karte hai na. Jealousy to banti hai na.

Everyone's attention turned towards voice.

To be continued...

Goals: 35 comments