Shopping part -3 🥳

First of all I am very sorry guys for making you all wait because I was little busy but I am back so enjoy the chapter .
Continue ,
.
.
.
Sunny has a plan, So when they are done with the jewellery shopping they both are moving towards the bill counter but suddenly Sunny said
Sunny :  Baby I think i left my cap on that chair so I'll just go and bring it , you just take this credit card and do the payment till then I am coming .
Laddoo : no nah Sunny I am also coming with you
Sunny : arey baby I am just coming in 2 minutes till then you just go and get the billing done ok sweetie.
Laddoo : ok come fast
Then Sunny quick went to the jewellery counter and told the worker
Sunny : Excuse me
Worker : yes sir
Sunny : Actually I want to buy this necklace and earrings set also but not now because I want to surprise teju with this set but you know she is with me right now so can you please keep it aside for me and I'll send someone tomorrow to take it t and pay the payment tomorrow as well and I will tell this to manager also .
Worker : Sure sir I'll keep it aside for you 😄
Sunny : thank you so much
Then he goes back to his Laddoo who is standing near the billing counter and is little angry because he took so mu h time
Sunny : hiiii Laddoo sorry mujhe na thoda late ho gaya 🥺
Laddoo : Sunny what were you doing hah what took you so long main kitte der se yaha khadi hu maine payment bhi kardi and I was getting bored also
Sunny : sorry mera Laddoo wo kya hai nah main aa hi raha tha but mujhe ek call aa gaya or time lag gaya
Laddoo: kiska call tha jo tumhe itna time lag gaya 🤨
Sunny : baby it was from decorates you know na that decoration work is going to start soon
Laddoo : oh okay Sunny now let's go fast mainu bhook lagi hai (in baby voice )
Sunny : Awleee mera Laddoo chal jaldi se kuch khaake phir or shopping karne chalte hain . But before moving out let me just thank the manager for the great hospitality and a great help in our shopping .
Laddoo : yeah Sunny he is a good help
Sunny to manager : Thank you man for the your great hospitality .
M : My pleasure sir and I also want to thank you both for visiting us I hope that you both again visit us soon 😇 and here is your bag . The manager said while handing over the jewellery bag to Sunny . At that time Laddoo's phone start ringing and she pick it up and by taking it as a chance Sunny told the manager about the necklace set and told him that he is going to send someone tomorrow with the payment to get it and manager said ok sir I will keep it aside for you  and he also give his visiting card to Sunny for any help .
Then they both move towards the food court for having some snacks as they have already booked the table in restaurant for the dinner.
After they are done with their food they both are going in H&M store for buying T-shirt's for Sunny team members like Nikhil , Parvez bhai ,Mangya dada  , Sahil and then after getting done with the bill ,
they move towards the Nike store for getting shoes for papa Kundrra  , papa wayangadkar  and Jiju  .
Then they move into a Titan showroom for buying Watches for Arjun , Bharat , Prince and omi as they love wearing watches . 
.
Now the shopping is done and they both are so tired so they quickly had there dinner and reached their home and literally as soon as they lay down on bed they dozed off cuddling with each other .
.
.
.
.
Precap: Arrival of family ❤️.

Quite a big chapter and I hope you like it and thanks for reading and liking the story and byeee guys I'll be back with a new update soon till then take care and keep showering your love on our babies 😘❤️❤️❤️.