Evening time 🤗❤️

Hiii guys I am back with the new update. Please enjoy

________________________________
Continue ...

After the family lunch all retired to their room to take rest as they are tired from jet lag .
Now Let's see what's our babies doing .

After entering into their room Laddoo just got laid down on the bed as she is tired bcoz she don't have the habit to do this much work and Sunny locked the door and when he turned around he just chuckled to see his little panda drifted into sleep without changing her outfit so he goes near to the bed and laid beside her taking her in his embrace he also slept cuddling her 🧿❤️ .

Evening time ,

All elders got up and they all got settled down on the sofa in living room and start talking and Mumma K go to the kitchen to make chai ☕️ for all bcoz they all love tea made by mumma .

In tejran's room 🧿

After a peaceful and powerful nap Laddoo gets wake up first and looked towards Sunny and a small smile crept on her lips 🧿😊 and she start adoring her Sunny and also caressing his hair , by feeling her hands in his hair a smile came on Sunny's face and he snuggled in Laddoo more ❤️.  After couple of minutes a thought came in Laddoo's mind that Sunny's family came to meet Sunny after a long time and they probably want to spend some quality time with each other ,  so she thinks to go to her house for some days so that Sunny can spend all his time with family . It's not like that family don't like her presence but it is the other way around means they all give their attention to Laddoo more which she loves but she want that Sunny gets everyone's attention solely on him .

But she also knows that Sunny will not let her go to her house for this reason so she thought to make some excuse of shooting an ad or saying that Aai is missing her so she is going to her house . After thinking this she gets out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom to get freshen up.
After  getting freshen up Laddoo came out of the bathroom and see a cute sight and go aw ww on seeing Sunny rubbing his eyes cutely and she giggles a little and goes toward him and after seeing her coming Sunny open his arms to take her in a hug 🤗 and they hugged each other for some minutes without saying anything just absorbing each other's warmth 🧿❤️. 

Laddoo: Sunnyyyyyy ( in baby tone)
Sunny:  Laddooooooo ( in same baby tone)
She giggles 
Laddoo : Sunnyyy  utho go and get freshen up fast all the family must be waiting for us and I want to say something to you also
Sunny : ha baby uth raha hu and first say what you want to say
Laddoo : nooo  you get fresh first and then only I will tell you till then I am going to the mumma papa and you also come ok meri guddiiiii 🧿😘
Sunny : ok Laddoo you go and do gossip about me to papa and dii's ( in joking manner)
Laddoo: hahah 😁 how do you know about my plan mr. jealous Kundrra 😏
Sunny : Because I am King K and King K knows everything about his Queen 👸
Sunny : oh godd Sunny stop being self obsessed and get up and move your bummy & come out fast .

After this they both move Sunny goes into the washroom and Laddoo headed to living room where all the family is sitting and chatting while sipping their evening tea .

________________________________

That's it for today , and think what will happen in the next part till then please do tell me how the story is going are you guys liking it or not and one more thing I want to apologise for updating late but please bear with me guys 🥺

Ok byee guys see you all soon with the next update till then keep loving and showering lots blessings and love on our babies
Evil eyes off tejran 🧿🧿🌞👶♾❤️🥺😘❤️❤️