4|4

TW- it's violent near the end there's bats and a mad man involved. Kinda gross.

"Do you listen to music?" I ask tapping the bat lightly on his thigh. "You look like a Metallica kind of guy. Are you?" I brush my finger under his chin.

He turns away. "Ah yes. The silent treatment. It's a town favourite. We like to see how long it takes for you to break. Liam you wanna start a timer."

"Absolutely." I give him a 'devilish smile' that's what Liam calls it. I like to just think of myself as a nice guy. "You're kinda cute. It's a shame all your good parts are crossed out by your major red flags."

"And yours are so perfect." Liam mumbled. "Funny. Go and do something, hand me the timer though." He throws it across the room, the lanyard wrapping around my hand.

"Can me and Niall go racing?" I sigh. "Harry? Do you think they should go racing? Breath of yes. Stop breathing if no."

I hold my fingers under his nose. "He's breathing, crash my car and you are a dead man Liam Payne." That caught his attention.

"I see their names are forever on his mind. It's never good. He's so mean it's upsetting." He runs his tongue over his teeth.

"Harry why are you with them?" I waited until Liam left. He would've called me soft if I didn't. "I know they've hurt you. That scar on your stomach, the one you covered with the tattoo, that's from first week right? That wasn't enough? How fucked is your head if that's okay for you to deal with?"

Nothing. "Harry they're not good people and you know that. I lost my best friend to those fuckers. Stupid bitch won't just admit that the man is crazy. I think it's the cars, I think he really likes the cars."

Nothing. "You're good. I know you were a favourite. You have to listen to me. I grew up around that shit. I know you want revenge I understand that. But he will not give you that, he will drive you mad and use you as a soldier for his little pointless tasks."

I was rambling. "What does he have on you that makes you stay? Hm?" I brush my finger under his chin.

"Nothing." I throw my arms up. "That's a personal record. 2 minutes." He has dimples?

"You're disgusting. Seriously what does he have on you? You've broken your vow of silence now you might as well tell me."

"My sister. Someone took my sister. He said he could get her back. Gave me a list of people that were in contact with her."

"He gave you a list?" My heart was burning. "I was told to check through the list and one of them should have her. You're on the list, in red."

"He gave you a fucking list!" My breathing was getting heavier.

I made my way out. Taking the bat with me. Playing baseball with everything I could see.

Then I just started hitting it over and over. Smashing everything in my living room until somebody took my bat. "Fuck you!"

"Mhm." She walks away, whistling and swinging the bat. I wipe down my clothes taking a breath before I make my way back in.

"What's the problem with the lists?" My jaw clenched. "The lists- they're for people he likes. Zayn got a list, Niall got a list, Liam got a list, Riley got a list."

He tilts his head. "How sad." I look up and around the room struggling to swallow. "I did everything he asked me to do. She's still missing. Who's your sister? Gonna shoot her in the fucking head and make him watch it."

"Leah Mai." I let out a huff. "She is dead. You are dead. Everybody is dead and once you're all dead I'll have her back and she'll be safe. She'll be safe with me. And she'll be okay. You're all fucking dead."

"You could really benefit from therapy." I laughed, scratching the back of my neck as I start to pace. "Where is she?"

"I don't know but I can find out if you let me go." She took my bat. "I'm losing my patience. The only reason you're still alive is because I need to get something. Where is she?"

"I don't know." My eyes start to twitch. "Louis, Matt is in your basement."

"It's your lucky fucking day. You, watch him, if he moves then stab him. Got it?" Barging my way through I snatch the bat from her.

"Matt.." I drag out with a smile. "Let me go Louis, I swear I'll tell you anything just let me go."

"That role is already being played." Pulling the bat up I drop it into his head hearing the crack against the floor. It went on, and on.

There was more of him on the outside of his skin that on the inside.

The bat broke, I swear some of it went into my hair. "Ah fuck off," I threw the rest of it on top of him just staring at the pile. "Gross."

He was a terrible person. The police have been looking for him for weeks. I just helped.

I made a mess but I helped and that's all that matters. Flipping off whatever remains of the fucker I make my way out wiping the blood from my eyes.

Standing in front of Harry. "You feel better now?" I nod. "Lots. Where's my kid?"

He clears his throat. "You can't use that on me." I hum. "Really? Why's that?"

"I will just make it weird. It will hurt but I will make it weird. You can try, but I'm very loud." I was screwed. "You're a little loopy. I like it."

"You can't torture me, you can't kill me- yet, yes I know. So what is it you're going to do?" I shrug. Humming out and I don't know. "I haven't yet figured it out. Very loud? Or loud? I cu- uh- kinda curious."

"We could test it." Teenagers fucking scare me man. "I'm- I'm chill. You know uh- you, you sit there. I'm just gonna think."

"Okay. Take your time it's totally fine." I couldn't blink, I was just staring into space. Trying to figure it out. "I can help you figure it out if you want."

"You know I'm good. Yeah no I'm good. I'm not going there thank you."