Back to work

Lucy's POV
It's been about two weeks since I had a panic attack and I think I'm finally able to go back to work. I've also been having fewer nightmares. 
"Tim?" I ask him shaking him gently.
"What's wrong?" He asks as he shoots up.
"I think I'm ready to go back to work," I tell him with a smile. I see him turn around to check the time.
"It's 6," I answer for him.
"Are you sure you're ready to go back?" He double-checks with me.
"Yep! I'm going to get up and start getting ready!" I say with a smile excited to get back to work. I get up, get ready then wake up my daughters, get them ready and make them breakfast just like I used to, but instead of a shitty boyfriend, I have Tim.
"Woah you're like a super mum you know?" Asks Tim as he leaves our room seeing the girls who were both ready for their first day of kinder.
"I know," I say with a thankful smile. About an hour later we are all out the door together we each strap a girl into the back of Tim's truck and Tim drives us to Willow and Oakley's new Kinder. I drop them in and after a few tears, we leave for the station. As we walk hand in hand people are staring at me but I don't even care because I have Tim who I know is staring at everyone who looks in our general direction. We head for the locker rooms and then to roll call still side by side. When I walk in everyone's clapping. I swear to god the clapping is going to be the death of me. I look at Tim with pleading eyes and he notices.
"Alright, that's enough!" He yells.
"Sorry sir." Echo's a bunch of officers.
In role call, Grey welcomes me back and tells me Jackson and I will be riding together. After the roll call, Tim pulls me aside.
"If you need anything tell me ok." He tells me in his soft voice he only has for me.
"I know babe," I say with a smile, I look around to make sure no one looking and then stand on my toes and give him a quick peck.
"I love you, Luce. Be safe." He calls to me as I leave the room.
"I love you too and I always am!" I shout back to him over my shoulder.

It's mid-day and I'm processing a man. He looks a bit like Emmett if I'm being honest but I just shrug it off.
"What's your name sir?" I ask him as usual.
"Emit Hugh." He tells me. The sound starts to fall and I freeze. After a while I snap out of my daze by someone touching my arm, I flick my head around to see who was touching me.
"Luce it's ok I'm here," Tim says. I look at him confused.
"It's ok calm your breathing it's ok." He tells me again. I look around becoming more aware of my surroundings. The station. Other officers are standing around staring at me. I look back at Tim who's still comforting me. I tightly hug him and start to let tears fall.
"Hey, it's ok, you're safe, you're with me," Tim whispers in my ear as we hug.
"People are staring," I whisper back to him. Tim picks his head up and looks at the other officers.
"What are you all doing? Go do your job before I get over there and surgically turn your head around." He threatens, and this gets everyone moving again.
"Come on let's go outside for some fresh air and to talk" Tim tells me as he grabs my hand and leads me outside.

Tim's POV  
We sit down side by side.
"Can you tell me what happened?" I question my girlfriend.
"I was processing a man and he looked a lot like.. Him," Lucy tells me looking into my eyes. I pull her into a hug.
"His name was also Emit, different spelling but it's still the same name and that was too much for me. Then everything just faded away and then when I came back to reality it was when you put your hand on my arm." Lucy tells me as she starts to cry a bit.
"Ok well, do you think you can finish your shift?" I ask her giving her options.
"I think I'll be fine. Can we just go for a walk and get some food or something?" She asks me as she pulls away from the tight hug.
"Anything you want," I tell her. She looks at me with a smile and kisses me. We go for a walk, get some food and return to shift.