Chapter 3 "Make a way"

Date:Jun 1,2001
Time:10:15pm

It was late and the town was it usual quite self well almost quite . A particular little red house ,with white windows and on them were buttercups .Inside the house was a little fire spider running around the home eagerly waiting for her father to return from going after the two skeleton brothers .The little monster girl heard footsteps coming from the front door and ran towards it .

"Mama daddy's back !"

"I swear sans is gonna get a talking of his life ,that boy is gonna be troubled maker when grows up"said muffin getting out of her wooden chair and walking towards the door .Before she open the door the cries of an infant was heard ,thats all it took to activate her motherly instincts quickly unlock the door and saw  her husband carefully holding a human baby in his arms wrapped in a white coat cover in deep blood .

"Grillbys ...what ?,whos-wait where's sans and papyrus?"

"With their father".exhausted he was and looked, grills hastily walk inside his house.Followed by his wife as he took  a seat at the table .

"Their father ?"the spider monster took a step back at this news ,she wanted to ask more however first things frist. "I'll get the baby wash up"taking the little creature into her arms ,she went to the bathroom for a few minutes and came back with the baby in a orange towel,no hit of blood on it's face .

"Daddy your -.....what's that?".

"Umm well she's our guest so let's get both  of you  to bed,okay my little firefly's ?".

"Mmmm okay" cel reposed still not taking her eyes off the tiny baby all four walk to cel  room so full of stuff animals .The fire monster grab a basket  it was small but just right for a baby to sleep in thus he put the baby inside after that grillby kissed his little girl on the forehead and wish her the sweetest dreams .Finally Grillbys and muffin are now able to talk freely

"What happened ?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Tuesday meaning the second day of school and Grillby decided to walk with his daughters this morning since it is on the way to cel schools and frisk bus stop plus the restaurant wasn't gonna open till 8:30pm he had time

"Can't believe that skeleton is bing mean to you for no reason ,you guys literally just meant .How do you already hate someone you just met?-like how?!."

"I'm sure he has his reasons".Frisk said putting her long hair in a brand.

"Maybe but still he doesn't have the right to judge you when he doesn't know you ,right dad !".

"We can not control what others think and I'm sure frisk can handle him".

Cel sign turning her head towards her father with drooping eye and lips downwards.
"I know she can and I know Sans got his reasons . I.. had hope he would be open mind  ,it's the least everyone could do !!!".

The father raised his brow in suspicion of her daughter words "Everyone ?" Firefly what do you mean ,is it related to what you mother told me about you and frisk coming home with your clothes covered in dirt yesterday?.
The two girls stares at one another ,the oldest giving a look of disagreement while the youngest was already breaking from her father stern
stare .