Chapter 4 "snap !"

Our parents didn't hold any hated towards the humans ,they simply didn't care as so long it wouldn't infear with our lives ,ironically   my father would be the one into our lives.......

That summer night was the first I have ever met an human .The tiny creature in the basket did not appear to be cold vicious killing destroyer.She was small very and defenseless, skin soft as dough that mama makes and although everyone described of humans were wayyyyy off  but the one thing they got right was humans are wrinkly young and old .although this human baby wrinkly are cute ! ,especially those tiny hands little did I know the grin those hand hold till she grab my feet hair.
"Ah! ,NO!,NO!,No! LLET GOOO!!! BABY !!!"while I was panicking she was happily giggling . "Please!,please! ,gotta  be clam...be clam .....be..... Clam !" .I'm too scare to open my eyes but I hear no crying ?....OH NO! .Did I kill her !?!?!. Peeking out through her tiny fingers she saw the humans baby unharmed ."She's ...she's okay an-and no  burn marks ?".

Feeling unreal and unsure of what happened here ,she knew one thing for sure that this little human was special
"I'll keep your secret",she whispered in the baby small ear making her giggle.

"Since I'm keeping yours .......wanna know mine?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month has pass since sans and I had the arugement .He's been using his teleportation maigc to get to school rather then using the school bus and I  hope to talk to him ,work it out but  figures if he's using his magic to avoid me then it is very unlikely sans would  talk .So i decided to do my own thing ,after the fourth week of school teachers had everyone go to the gym to see and choose which  school activities  the students will like to join .I was excited when I frist  heard of this ,seeing these events in high school movies is much better when you experienced it .Happily poking around different stations there's was a chess club ,cooking club ,robot clubs and Anime club .Listening  to what we would do if decide to join their club and trying out a few examples they had papered for the students .All of it was great yet there is only one club I had my   heart set on ,Photograph club !.

"Welcome to the photography/yearbook club it's great to see old and new faces .I am Mr.Turnabout been running this club for 5 years  I teach kids how to take pictures and no you don't just push a button there is much to learn .One is getting a good angel ,two lighting and thrid creativity once you master all three you will be able to take pictures in your own style and for the year book".

"Each of you will be sign to different Topics like sports,clubs and other things but for today I will show you how the creams works".

_______________________________________________________________

"So this is a human creams ?".

"Yep it's pretty cool!. We get to take it everywhere with us but Mr.turnabout said if we break it we have to pay it".

"How much ?".

"800$.....".

"Yeahhhhh , I'll just put this down".

"So have you see Sans?" .

"I have however he still doesn't want to talk to me".

"He will come around".