🌺

When Dazai told him, he didn't want to believe it.

It was impossible, after all. How could you fall in love with the person whose leg you had torn off?

No matter how much the chestnut-haired man insisted, Chuuya refused to accept it. Until Akutagawa's secretive outings became more evident, and he caught them red-handed.

Or, rather, caught them with their hands on Atsushi.

"The Mafia's dog likes the Agency's Tiger," Osamu casually blurted out during a mission.

"Huh?"

The surprise almost cost him his life. But it was Dazai's fault, really. Who drops news like that while you're disarming a bomb?

"Akutagawa likes Atsushi," he repeated.

Chuuya nervously laughed as he cut a blue wire and tied it to a green one.

"Don't talk nonsense and help me with this damn bomb."

"It's not nonsense, it's the truth," the chestnut-haired man replied, helping him cut the red wire. "And Atsushi feels the same way."

"Dazai, Akutagawa tore his leg off."

"That was a long time ago."

In the end, they disarmed the bomb without losing any of their limbs, and Chuuya stubbornly continued to deny any romance between the two teenagers.

But now, seeing the albino and the black-haired timidly and secretly kissing, he felt his opinion change. And, inexplicably, he was overwhelmed with tenderness towards the young couple.

"Like Osamu and me," he thought. And an excellent idea occurred to him, but to carry it out, he would need his -insufferable- boyfriend's help.

 And an excellent idea occurred to him, but to carry it out, he would need his -insufferable- boyfriend's help

"Is it really necessary for me to say it?"

"Do you want my help or not?"

Chuuya took a deep breath and, sitting on Osamu's lap, said:

"You were right. Akutagawa and Atsushi are dating."

Dazai smirked arrogantly and shamelessly ran his hand along the redhead's thighs.

"And?"

"And I need your help with something," Nakahara finished, shivering at his lover's touch.

"Fair enough. What do you want me to do?"

"For starters, don't talk about this with Atsushi yet. You have very little tact, and you might scare him... or traumatize him..."

"Oh, come on," protested Osamu. "When have I ever traumatized anyone?"

Chuuya raised an eyebrow.

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Well, maybe you're right," he reconsidered. "What else do you need?"