Chapter 3 (S1): Final Exam

A screen goes static, then resolves into a school crest, resembling a hexegon checkered with a gold border. It has a large H in the center, and the banner says "H.A.E.Y.P." A square corridor has yellow walls, with honeycomb pattern marked on the walls and the ceiling.

The H.I.V.E. Academy for extraordinary young people is proud to introduce...

A platform rises, carrying three individuals.

One is short bald boy in a jumpsuit, pair of goggles on his forehead and controls mounted on his chest and waist

One is short bald boy in a jumpsuit, pair of goggles on his forehead and controls mounted on his chest and waist. Behind him is very tall buffed guy with collar length brown hair and beard, wearing black sleeveless shirt and pants, gold bands across his chest and shoulders. To the right is a girl with lavender hair shaped in two large horns, wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress with blue ruffles.

this years top graduates.

The three jump from the platform. First, the little boy.

Gizmo, the boy genius whose intellect can conquer any problem with an inventive solution.

He presses the button on his chest control, opening a pair of metal wings from his back, then holds a device at his waist and takes flight. From the wall panels, lasers started shooting at him, but he easily avoids through them, opening a missile launcher between the wings and shoots it and more missiles, destroying the guns. He lands back on the platform. then flies away, and two large robots steps from seperate walls.

The girl steps to the platorm.

Jinx, the enchanting sorceress whose powerful hexes mean bad luck for her enemies.

She extends her arms, and does a twirl, sending waves of energy, and causing a couple of wall panels to fall, and hit two robots and the other two robots in front. She backflips down the corridor, then stop when three larger laser cannons emerge from the floor panels, but the big guy smashes one.

And Mammoth, the genetically enhanced giant whose unstoppable strength speaks for itself.

He pulls off a cannon and spins it like hammer throw and sling it across the floor, bashing it against the other two. One bigger robot grabs mammoth in its hands, until Gizmo jumps on its back, attaching a small device, as it screws itself into the robot, leaving small smoke and sparks, the robot collapses, and Gizmo jumps off.

Well-organized, highly trained and combat equipped...

Jinx jumps onto Mammoth's hand, as he tosses her up , then she flips down the corridor.

these new H.I.V.E. agents are the perfect fighting force.

On her way there, more wall panels emerge and shoot lasers, but nothing hit her. They start shooting at each other at opposite sides one by one. She lands tiumphant.

And for the right price...

Gizmo and Mammoth slides in.

this ideal team can be yours.