Chapter 6 (S1): Nevermore

In the night sky above Jump City, Robin, Starfire and Cyborg saw an armored truck flipped on its side in the distance on the street. gold bullion were spilled on the ground. They face off against a villain. A bearded man in a skintight black outfit with a light bulb on the chest, named "Doctor Light". Both of his hands are glowing with energy.

Doctor Light: Your pathetic skills can't outshine the brilliance of Doctor Light!

He brings both hands together and shoots a laser beam, when the three Titans dodge, exploding the ground. Robin jumps high and throws a birdarang at the bad guy, who jumps down to avoid it.

Doctor Light: You're fast, but I doubt you'll enjoy moving at the speed of light!

He touches the light bulb on his chest, causing it to glow and emit a blast, hitting Robin off the roof of a building.

???: Well, I didn't think you'd be Thomas Edison.

He looks back to see the armored Titan in midair, shooting a repulsor at him. Doctor Light skids across the straight.

Doctor Light: Iron Man?!

(Y/n): Ding. You are correct.

You open smart micro guns from your shoulders and shoot, when the enemy creates a light barrier to guard against them. You got down to the ground, overwhelming him with martial arts, which Doctor Light couldn't counter. With the energy he has, Doctor Light emits a bright light, having you blinded by the brightness, and sent flying back by his powered up punch.

Doctor Light: That advanced armor of yours couldn't comprehend the power of light, Stark!

Beast Boy charges, turning into a wolf, when the robber ducks the attack.

Doctor Light: A wolf is no threat when it's blind as a bat!

He throws a barrage of glowing orbs at the animal Titan. They explode into several flashes of light like a flash grenade. That left Beast Boy dizzy, reverting him back to human form.

Starfire throws a barrage of starbolts in midair, but Doctor Light shields himself again, tossing a device on the ground, as it opens to emit a barrier, trapping her inside.

Cyborg: Watch yourself lightweight.

He holds half of one axle with a tire.

Cyborg: Things are about to get heavy!

He swings the axle, while he misses, but it was enough to make the enemy drop to the ground from the impact. Doctor Light faces his hand, projecting a beam, as it breaks the makeshift club in half. He laughs, while creating a red projectile and throws it at Cyborg, while it hits the truck behind him and explode. When the smoke clears, Cyborg was stuck in stone, with only his head and hands free.