Prologue : A Bladesmith summoned by the Goddess of Victory : Nikke

No One's Pov

" I am called again in such an outrageous place again..." The Demonic Bladesmith named Ivan was being summoned again by another.

Ivan, a Saber Servant was working in his hermitage/ his smithy where his blades glows in the cursed name of his and his power. Whacking his Blacksmith hammer to the blade that he was forging and making it. He remembers his heroic duty as a Chaldea's Servant. He was sent back to the Throne of Heroes and he works upon smithy by whatever days, weeks, years passes. He works and works throughout. Wanting to surpass the blade that Gramps Muramasa wanted to see. The Blades that were all failures were only set on the land like Unlimited Blades Works.

* Clang! * * Clang*

The sparks flew everywhere he whacks his hammer. The glowing red on his blade was being Bending and Upsetting the blade he works on. He keeps working and working on the blade. Trying to finish the blade's piping hot iron...

* Clang* * Clang*

Until he was finished. He holds the blade's finished work and it disappear like a snow crystal.

But a light illuminates him and then he was transported in a light

" Your summoning call has been answered. " Ivan said while he kneels and his cape flew a bit land down draping and covering his shoulders and his arms.

' I see...' Ivan looks at the one who summoned him and she was a beauty.

' I was in a kind of an alternate world or another world, It seems I was really called in an outrageous place.' Ivan in his mind said

A beautiful Goddess blush in seeing Ivan's looks and his abs.

" Miss?"

" Oh sorry... It seems the Counter Force really answered my call. So you're the most strongest Servant to the Counter Force... I am Goddess of Victory... Nike/Nikke" The goddess herself introduced to the Demonic Bladesmith

( Author : Nike/Nikke is in a Pantheon of Greek mythology and a goddess. Goddess of victory also in the field including art, music, war, and athletics )

" I see... " Ivan was interested but his mission wasn't clear but he would do something about it.

" I summoned you... Now... I want you to save this world. I grant victory to others like you... Since you're my servant... I won't restrain you to be here." She showed her Command Seals and she has three but she gave him a blessing which is... His Noble Phantasm. She gave a smile and her First Command Seal was

" Grant me Victory... Saber." The Goddess of Victory said to him... And her hand glows and the third mark of Command Seal was gone.

Then he was once more illuminated by the light and then his eyes trying to open them and he heard...

A voice of a Girl?

" Please respond! We've been shut down!"

" BA-01 down! BA-01! Useless piece of!"