Chapter 1:Her chamber

Y/n POV

"Baby where are you?"

"Come out,come out where ever you are."

My breathing starts to get unsteady as I hear her foot steps get closer to my hidding place.I flinched when she started to scream.

"Y/n come out now I WON'T ASK AGAIN!" Gosh her voice is so deep and scary unlike most girls she has a bit of a deep voice..it suprised me along with her personality or personalties,she is bipolar.

"Y/n how could you betray me like this,after all I've done for you?" She was trying to munipulate me but I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

"What you've done for me?!Thats a funny question,you did nothing but totoure me..you even took the lives of innocent people!" I covered my mouth with my hands..no I just gave my hidding spot away!

"Found you my little princess."She said while smirking and chuckling darkly.She picked me up and carried me to her chamber.Now I am done for.
She laid me on her bed and hovered ontop of me,her eyes were filled with anger and lust?

"How did you get the courage to try and escape me?" I felt a rush of fear run through my veins as she spoke in her deep voice.Her hand caressed my cheek as she stared deeply into my eyes.
I couldn't help it...I let my tears fall I felt so scared now all that courage and anger disappeared,leaving me with only fear.

"Y/n I am asking you something!"I flinched

"I-I-I-ummhmp."I was cut of when she attacked my lips,the kiss was heated and passionate at first but soon got agressive.I tried pushing her off me but in return I just got my hands being pinned above my head.She trailed her kisses down my jaw line the to my neck,marking me as hers with dark purple hickeys.I wanted to scream and tell her to let me go but I couldn't,my body just stayed still as if it was accepting this...My mouth only let out moans.I wasn't in cotrol of my body anymore,Yuqi was,she now completely owns me.She stopped and looked at me with an evil smirk.

"Whats wrong princess,shocked that your body isn't doing anything that you want it to do?"I looked at her in shock and fear.

"I told you I own you,you were bound to understand that."Her voice was soft and sweet.Here's her sweet,kind and caring personality.I didn't say anything,after all how could I?

"No you will never own me!" I felt the sudden urge to talk back to her and not in a respectful,soft or sweet manner,in a rude manner.I mean who wouldn't she kiddnaped me! With that said I pushed her off me and ran!

I fixed the dress as she loosened it a bit,I ran into the forest but I was not alone she was following me.

"Y/n get back here!"

"You can run but you can't hide from me!"

I heard her loud scream and anyone would stop and go back but I was stubborn I wasn't letting her have me so fast.

"Y/n wake up!"

"Y/n come on you're gonna be late for school and I'm gonna be late for uni!"

"Ugh Y/n get the fuck up or else I'm gonna burn all your LEMIX ridding clothes!"

*SPLASH*

"What the fuck Unnie!" Ugh the lion the witch and the aduacity of this bitch! How dare she wake me up!

"Hey watch your language young lady,AND GET THE FUCK UP you're GONNA BE LATE!"

I look at the time on my phone and its 6:30am....WTF school starts at 8:00am.