Saviour

"Y/n!"

Yuna Pov

My heart ached,my blood boiling and my fists clenched.All I saw was Yuqi pinning Y/n to the wall while bitting her neck.Y/n is in tears and is screaming for Yuqi to stop.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled and walked right over to Yuqi,I pulled her away from my Y/n and started to beat her.
It was not a good sight,we were punching and rolling over eachother.
I sat ontop of Yuqi and as I was about to strangle her Y/n spoke.

"Yuna stop,please."I looked at her,her eyes were puffy and red from crying.I stoped in my actions and stared at Y/n's face.

Yuqi Pov

As I saw Yuna get distracted by Y/n's face....who wouldn't....I took this as an opportunity to make a move.I switched our postions and as I was about punch her I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.I looked behind me and it was Y/n,she was sobbing on my shoulder.

"Stop please don't hurt her,I'll do what you say." Apart of me was happy cause Y/n won't talk to her anymore but another part was sad cause she was crying and looked very hurt.

I sighned and got off Yuna,I turned and looked at Y/n also to see a  girl with cat eyes behind her with a mad face.I turned to Yuna and saw three girls helping her up.I looked at Y/n one more time then left.

Y/n Pov

After Yuqi left I ran to Yuna,checking if she was alright.

"Are you ok,I am so sorry I-" Yuna cut me off but hugging me...ofcourse I hugged back.Whilst hugging her I remebered how I got into this situation in the first place:

~FLASHBACK~

After I finished my conversation with Mr Chan I was about to walk away but I felt someone pulling me away.I looked up and saw Yuqi pulling me out of class.She pulled me to the locker room and pinned me against the wall.

"Why was she so close you?" Her voice was cold and deep,full of anger.

"W-who?" My voice soft and shakey,full of fear.

"Shin Yuna." She wants to know about Yuna being friendly to me? Why?

"Answer me!"

"She is my-"

I was cut off by Yuqi kissing my jaw line harshly. I tried my best to push her off me, I screamed and cried but it was of no use.She trailed the kiss down to my neck.As she reached my neck,she started to bite me{~Just come kiss me and bite~}.I continued to scream and cry due to the pain I am experiencing.

She continued to do this for a while until we heard someone's voice.

"Y/n!"

~FLASHBACK END~

"I'm sorry Y/n." I heard her mumble.

"Don't it's not your fault."

"Yes it is,I knew Yuqi was in our class,I knew she a gave you a look in class,I knew she could've done something to you.Despite knowing all of that I still let you go." She said while hanging her head low. 

"Yuna look at me." I said while cupping her face.

"Yes mabe you knew all of that and yes you let me go,but it could've happen to anyone but in the end you saved me,and thats what counts." I said while smiling at her,to which she returned.

"Alright lovebirds if ya'll are done can we please eat!!" We both laughed at Lia's silliness.

We walked to the cafeteria and sat down.As we were about to take a bite of our food-

*RING*

*RING*

"Ugh fuck that bell!"

"I am gonna kill Yuqi!"

We laughed at Lia and Ryunjin's comments.I feel so happy and safe aroung them especially Yuna.

Hey readers I am soooooooooo sorry for the late publish,I thought that I had already published this but I didn't.I haven't been on wattpad for a few days sooo yeah....but anyway I am sick soo I got two days off from school.I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter! <3