Chapter 2

Funtime Foxy goes back to the kitchen, then he looks in the same exact places, the noodles were not there. "Are you serious?!" screams Foxy, after he screamed that, El Chip started running down the stairs yelling "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN OR ELSE" Foxy looks and starts running away from El Chip. El Chip started to use his sudden flying powers because he's a ghost in this story I guess, but Foxy jumps out of the outside window and breaks the whole entire window. 

Foxy sits there in pain for about 5 minutes until El Chip goes upstairs again. Once El Chip went upstairs, Foxy sneaked back into the pizzeria, Foxy now understands that the noodles get hidden in different places after he's caught. So he checks the places he didn't check before in the kitchen area, and he found only 1 pack of noodles this time. "Where are the rest, are they in the living room?" Foxy said worried. Then he looks at the stairs, his ears lower down... "I have to go up there, don't I?" says Foxy. Foxy enters the living room, but he realizes, this isn't the pizzeria and he thought it was the pizzeria, it's some stranger's house ._. 

Foxy starts getting scared, thinking how he thought it was the pizzeria. "It looked like the pizzeria, it looked exactly like home, until I entered this room, this looks nothing like a pizzeria at all, it looks like a house.." Foxy starts to shake out of fear, also his hair starts to stand up while looking for noodles. He looks under the couch, find 1 pack of noodles, looks behind the tv, no packs found, he looks in the drawers, he finds 1 other pack, but now there's no more packs of noodles to be seen in the living room. 

El Chip starts to fly downstairs like a ball of dust bunnies. Foxy sees him and hides behind the couch so El Chip didn't see him. As El Chip walks to the kitchen again, Foxy rushes right upstairs and enters the closet. He finds 1 pack of noodles in the closet. Foxy now has 4 noodles, he needs 2 more packs of noodles to be able to leave the house and give the noodles to Lolbit. As Foxy leaves the closet, he sees the fifth pack of noodles in the hallway upstairs, he runs and grabs it, then he takes about 10 minutes trying to find the last pack of noodles upstairs, but he saw nothing. "Where's the last one" thought Foxy. He remembers that the only room he never checked was the bathroom.

Foxy quietly sneaks downstairs and dashes into the bathroom so El Chip doesn't see him. El Chip was cooking cheeseburgers. Foxy looks in cabnets, and sees nothing, then all of the sudden, he looks in the toilet, and sees the final pack of noodles. "Ewwww, I do NOT wanna touch that." Foxy grossly said. So Foxy tries to think of a strategy, he decides to grab an object get the noodles then run out to give the noodles to Lolbit. Foxy does just that, then El Chip looks and sees him. "Uh oh" said Foxy. El Chip screams, "NO RUNNING AROUND IN MY HOUSE!" Foxy immedidiatly jumped outside and the door closed like magic. Foxy gave Lolbit her noodles, then she got out of her noodle phase and hugged Foxy. "Thank you, Foxy, I love you ^^" Foxy replies back, "Love you too Lolbit."

To be continued....