part forty one

daniel wakes up to a hand over his mouth and johnny leaning over him.

"hey what the hell?" daniel tries to say but it sounds more like 'mph mm hhh p'

"shut up" johnny mutters through his teeth

daniel closes his eyes. maybe he'll just go back to sleep.

"daniel" johnny pokes his shoulder "daniel"

the brunette opens his eyes really wide as if to say 'what!'

"i thought you'd passed out" he whispers while shrugging

yes, how embarrassing would it be to pass out infront of a boy he used to sleep with. who would that happen to. daniel rolls his eyes.

johnny stares at him and daniel tries to look away, tries to break the eye contact but the other boy is taking up all the space.

daniel blinks slowly, trying to close his eyes for as long as possible without looking suspicious.

johnny tilts his head to the side, using his other hand to pull down the collar of daniels shirt.

daniel tenses and then relaxes as the blonde boy just rubs his thumb over the hickey there. acting like he had never seen it before. like he wasn't the one who put it there.

there's a knock on the door and johnny jumps back. leaving daniel feeling slightly cold.

"honey! it wasn't a robber, it was just bobby!" laura laughs from the other side of the door

faintly, daniel can hear bobby yell "maybe i'm both"

laura laughs again and he can tell that she's walking away as the laugh gets quieter.

johnny clears his throat, staring down at his thumb as if betrayed. as if it's got a mind of it's own.

"right. i'm gonna go get dressed" daniel hums, taking in johnnys half naked body.

does he sleep without a top? ok. daniel can handle that. whatever.

"yeah cool" johnnys muscle tense and untense as he speaks.

had he got better looking since daniel broke it off with him or was daniel just going crazy?

"johnny!" bobby bursts into the room "danielle!"

"its still daniel" he laughs. it's hard to hate bobby.

"oh yeah i know" bobby winks at him

"i'm gonna go get dressed" daniel repeats

bobby grins "why don't you take johnny with you"

"bobby" johnny finally looks up. his voice enough to make everyone go quiet.

daniel nods before grabbing his clothes and locking himself in the bathroom.

when he walks out 5 minutes later bobby is lying on his bed and nodding at something johnny is saying.

"i mean you were there" johnny laughs but it sounds forced "i- i can't go through that again"

"but johnny, dude, that's not gonna happen again... plus daniel wouldn't do that"

wouldn't do what?

"yeah whatever."

"just do it tomorrow. i'm gone then anyway" bobby shrugs

daniel feels weird eavesdropping on their conversation so he slams the door and they both sit up.

"bathrooms free" he says

johnny nods, lying back down.

"why are you in my bed bobby?" daniel asks, stuffing his pajamas in his bag

"i kick in my sleep so i have to be alone on this very comfortable mattress you have here danny boy"

"i'm sure johnny doesn't care if you kick." daniel crosses his arms

"i do." johnny mutters

"last time we slept in the same bed i kicked him and he thought he was being attacked. it did not end well for me." bobby pulls up his sleeve to show daniel a scar going up his forearm

"that makes me want to sleep with johnny even less" daniel shakes his head

"don't be such a pussy" johnny laughs and quickly cuts off when bobby hits him in the dick

"what the fuck" he mumbles, bending over his legs to protect himself

"be nice to your guests" bobby puts his fist out to daniel and daniel gives it a bump with his own fist. having bobby here was going to be fun.

"don't celebrate over me almost losing the chance to continue my bloodline" johnny groans, lying back down

"i didn't think you were continuing your bloodline anyways" daniel laughs, leaning against the bed post

"why?"

before daniel can answer bobby whispers "because you're a F-A-G"

"not what i was going to say" daniel cringes

johnny doesn't reply.