START

[ I love reactive fics I write several that are on break lol and I'm doing it 🤦🏾 ♀️ anyway! I hate writing the intro of the reactive fic I never have a real reason to get people to watch the future so sorry if this part is badly written anyway w...

[ I love reactive fics I write several that are on break lol and I'm doing it 🤦🏾 ♀️ anyway! I hate writing the intro of the reactive fic I never have a real reason to get people to watch the future so sorry if this part is badly written anyway who read the intro of this kind of fic ? I WRITE I IN ENGLISH BUT I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH ! Google help me a lot . ]

"Tell me Rayleigh, do you think there will ever be another person with the title of Pirate King?"

"Well, only time will tell"

"I regret not being here to see it."
A silence fell between the two broken by the sound of ink from the boat falling in the water signaling that they were going to land on an island.

"Well, let's explore and see what's here. I don't remember ever being on this island."

Roger jumped from the ship to the ground and left without even waiting for his teammates, who were already ready for the adventure. He walked for a long time in the dense forest before coming across a cave.

"Does anyone live here...?"

He entered the space to explore but soon found himself facing a stone wall. There was nobody here. As he wanted to leave, a thing appeared in the stone.

Words.

MAKE A WISH

"What is it? To make a wish ? For what ? "

No response came so Roger decided he had nothing to lose anyway.

"Well, I'd like to see the future king and pirate and his crew, see who my inheritance will go to !"

Nothing happened.

"Well, I'm a little disappointed but I expected that."

Roger finally decided to turn around but he slowly started to lose his balance before passing out on the ground.

Shanks had lost the captain before suddenly passing out and waking up sitting in a movie theater seat.

" Where am I ? "

He looked around to see hundreds of people and more looking around.

Marines, civilians, shit there was even big mom and those kids!

What the hell is going on?

That's the question she asked out loud before Shanks could.

"Is this a movie theater?"

"How can we all get to the same place."

" This is so cool ! "

"Yamato Shut Up"

While everyone was still wondering, a laugh sounded and everyone fell silent.

“AAHAHA! I see now on which island we arrived! Shit if I had known I wouldn't have said that.

"Roger. You seem to know why we are all here, could you explain?" Garp asked, looking amusedly at the other man.

"Good, so much the better! I was dreading a lot that I wouldn't be there to see the future Pirate King, the one who would take my place!"

With his words, a lot of breath of indignation came.

"So I wished I could see what he and his crew would look like. And I think I was actually on Wisha Island of Wishes and that's how we got here. I didn't expect to that it works and even less that it brings a lot of people! Ahahahah!"

“Stop laughing! You made a stupid wish Cap'tain! Buggy shouted indignantly.

" Stupid ? I think it could be fun. Don't you want to know that this pirate will be the one to find the One Piece?

"It will be me of course," Kaido said smugly.

"As it could happen!"

“Well, it can be quite instructive from a certain point of view, I'm tempted by a little show, it's relaxing!

"I hope my future grandson catches that stupid Pirate King!"

"Garp you've messed up a child's education before, please don't do it again."

Let the show begin then.