𝟐.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

The image opens with Big Mom screaming

"Huh? What are this stupid pirates doing in my territory!?"

"Ah! Obviously someone is going to kick your ass Linlin!"

"Because you think I live losing to rookies?!"

"Do you think I'm going to let you go?!"

A blue shadow is seen throwing down an orange shadow and other people to avoid Big Mom's attack.

"There's a new shadow. Another crew member. How many do you think his pirates are?" Corazon asked a bit windy.

"It's true that if it's a whole fleet it will be a bit long..." Sengoku said in response.

"There will be ten."

The marines then turn to Bellmere.

"Ten? That's...Very low."

"I dunno..something inside me tells me that's a pretty number."

Several people are seen trying to defend against the shot. Including 4 shade, red the captain, blue, orange and yellow.

Their path is blocked by a cloud of fire and Big Mom arrives behind them, encircling them.

" Cake !"

"Always wanting to eat huh. You'll end up obese Linlin!"

"Who asked your opinion?! You're already fat and alcoholic, I don't need any advice from you!"

The orange shadow is seen holding a staff. A black cloud comes out.

Zeus then arrives to eat it.

"Hmm! Thank you!"

"Zeus" exclaims the orange shadow.

Suddenly zeus stops and his expression changes.

The white cloud turns black.

"It's so good!" he said as he slowly flew up into the sky, gradually becoming a storm cloud.

"So the kid's stick is making clouds?" Izo asked

"If her powers are related to the weather I'm betting on a navigator." Said Rayleigh

"Power comes from the stick so it's not a devil fruit." Said Crocus "It would be quite useful to be able to control the weather while sailing the Grand Line. After all the weather there is unpredictable. Having a way to change it at any time is a real bonus."

"Where's that stick from? I've never even seen one before. You know mihawk?"

"Don't talk to me like we were friends kid."

Mihawk still hadn't been able to free his arms from Shanks. The kid whit the straw hat seems to like him a lot. May be too much.

"My Whistler Egg is inside Zeus!" exclaims the Orange shadow.